Having Trouble with Preprocessor Directives

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Sparky
Delta Force

Re: Having Trouble with Preprocessor Directives

Post by Sparky » Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:35 pm

"I praise you, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because you have hidden these things from the wise and learned and revealed them to little children. Yes, Father, for this was your good pleasure.
"All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows the Son except the Father, and no one knows the Father except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:37 pm

"I desire mercy, not sacrifice." He explains what this means.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:13 am

Sparky wrote:
nil wrote:Q: Do you really get kicked out of churches?
A: Do you believe in the Son of Man?

"All men will hate you because of me, but not a hair on your head will perish. By standing firm, you will gain life."

For if you have in mind the things of man, then by your understanding the answer would be no. But if you have in mind the things of God, the truth, it is yes.

"Do not be afraid of the taunts of men or be terrified by their insults, for the moth will eat them up like a garment. But my salvation will endure through all generations; my righteousness will never fail."
"Remember what I told you: no servant is greater than his master. If the world hates you, remember that they hated me first. If they hated me, they will hate you also, and if they listened to me, they will listen to you also. They will do this on account of my name, for they do not know the one who sent me."

"...they will throw you out of the synagogue..."

...That doesn't even answer his question!

It's official. You've gone mad with Jesus.

Im bringing in Lucifer to level you out.

The battle has begun.
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

rEsTnPeAcEz
Veteran

Post by rEsTnPeAcEz » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:50 pm

We don't have to argue with you, when we call the name of Jesus then Satan is defeated, in fact he has already been defeated by Christ going on the cross.

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:12 pm

rEsTnPeAcEz wrote:We don't have to argue with you, when we call the name of Jesus then Satan is defeated, in fact he has already been defeated by Christ going on the cross.

NOPE. RIGHT HERE FGT.

CHRIST IS A BITCH. SHIIIIT.

Fucking Christians. You.All.Will.Burn.

Oh and Sparky.

You.
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS

rEsTnPeAcEz
Veteran

Post by rEsTnPeAcEz » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:23 pm

Did you know that Jesus Christ, loves us, even the people who sin. Satan hates every human being, even the ones who serve him. Wouldn't you rather be with the one who not only created us but also loves us. God is love and truth. Satan is a liar.
Jesus can even forgive you for the sins you did and protect you from the evil temptations Satan has brought.
Jesus saves. Jesus loves you.

I don't know why we are arguing, we should be loving each other, because Jesus first loved us.

God is awesome!

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:26 pm

The fact of the matter is that Jesus Christ is the light of the world and holds all life in himself, because he is The Life. He is the Creator of all Life, because he is God's Living Word that God spoke even as God spoke the world and all things into existence. The Spirit of God's mercy is sufficient for me; the Spirit of Truth is from God. Satan, which means "condemner", or Lucifer, which means "light" is a liar and a deceiver who seeks to destroy you, me, and all other things God created. He is a liar and a deceiver, for he does not hold to the truth, to God's Word, Jesus Christ. God gives life freely in himself; to know God and Jesus Christ his Son, the Life, is to have eternal life in God through Jesus Christ. But all who are apart from the Life are dead. The words you learn from the Spirit of Truth are spirit and truth and lead to eternal life -- "they will all be taught by God" so that everyone who hears and understands comes to know the Son and the Father and have eternal life.

You may think you know, but you know nothing if it is not held in truth, coming from the mouth of God, Jesus Christ the Truth, the Way, and the Life.

All you will get by arguing against the truth is shame and foolishness. And you will not understand it because darkness cannot recognize, understand or overcome the light. Jesus Christ is the true light of the world; "Lucifer" is merely a liar and deceiver who condemns and destroys all that he can. But God holds you and all your ways in his hand, and when you put your trust in him and are reborn of water and the Spirit, then nobody can remove you from your Heavenly Father's hand, Jesus Christ.

Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but after that can do nothing else. I will tell you who to fear: fear the one who, after the body is killed, has the authority and power to throw both the body and the soul into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him. But not even a bird falls from the sky apart from the will of your Heavenly Father; even the very hairs on your head are all numbered. Truly, God and Jesus Christ alone are Trustworthy.

Do not be afraid of evil; be afraid of God. God has the last say in all matters and nobody can fathom his understanding.

You may think I have problems, but which of us knows God? People who don't know or care to know the truth don't know what they are talking about or about whom they are speaking.

Fonzeh
Ranger

Post by Fonzeh » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:36 pm

The blindness and hatred of Mankind grows more powerful everyday as your so called "christ", if he even existed, would grow weaker.
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:45 pm

"Lucifer" you have no idea what you're talking about, and your images are not scary. As I said, you should fear God who holds in his hand your life and all your ways.

RIPz, let us set our hearts to revere God's name and walk in peace and uprightness and pray for the blind that God would bless them so they would understand.

Remember the covenant with Levi as written in Malachi chapter 2.

Fonzeh
Ranger

Post by Fonzeh » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:52 pm

And remember the day your own kind nailed your "savior" to a cross.

What makes you think they wouldn't do something similar now?

And from what I've read. You only know what some fool wrote in a book.
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS

WaeV
Peon

Post by WaeV » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:54 am

rEsTnPeAcEz wrote:We don't have to argue with you
I think the argument is less "Christianity vs Non-Christianity" and more "Sparky vs Shut the Hell Up". Evangelism every now and then is okay, I suppose, but multiple instances of quadruple posting is just annoying. It's like the forum version of daily visits from Jehovah's Witnesses. Religion is fine and all, just don't shove it down people's throats.

I obviously can't speak for everyone, but I'd like to think that all the recent debating versus Christianity is just a response to Sparky's abuse of the 'submit' button - not an attack on Christians at large.

Unless I've missed something and you've also been double/triple/quadruple posting about your beliefs.

Fonzeh
Ranger

Post by Fonzeh » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:53 am

The above should be obvious to all.

Until this stops, I will give him the war he wants.
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:32 pm

Lucifer wrote:The above should be obvious to all.

Until this stops, I will give him the war he wants.
Actually, you are the one who wants war, and you are bringing it to my topics. War is not welcome here. My topics are about life and the God of Life. They are not inherently violent or combative; I did not begin them by attacking anyone, nor did violence enter my mind or come from my heart when I wrote them. When you saw these topics that you did not like, you chose to become violent and argumentative, and through your violence and insults try to get Monoman to lock or hide my topics that you do not like, simply because you chose not to like them. You are not being forced to participate in my topics; if you don't like them, don't post in them. But is it too much to ask this community to treat me like a human being and be nice to me by not trolling my more meaningful topics which are appropriately posted for general discussion in the General Discussion forum? As it is, I suffer verbal abuse by a few people at MGM. But the violence and controversiality comes not from the topic as I posted it, but from the hearts of those who want violence and controversiality because they seek to have my topics locked or hidden. Stop trying to manipulate Monoman and stop verbally abusing your fellow MGM forum members.

WaeV
Peon

Post by WaeV » Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:30 pm

The closest thing to site-wide rules I found on this site: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2940
• Don't double post. It tends to annoy people. Simply use the "Edit" button which is on your post.

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:21 pm

WaeV: which is just a suggestion by a community member a while back, so it's not close to anything at all.

@Sparky: When your topic is named "Having Trouble with Preprocessor Directives", and the posts have very little to do with topic at all, it's not surprising that we think you are trolling.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!