When are you a man or a woman?

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Sparky
Delta Force

When are you a man or a woman?

Post by Sparky » Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:04 am

Go read this: http://biblehub.com/niv/john/4.htm
Notice when Jesus called her a woman.

When you know the difference between right and wrong and choose to do what is right and seek the Truth, then you are a man or a woman. When you are a man or a woman, you are enabled by God to seek and find him, to seek and find Jesus Christ, the Truth. "If you knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him. [continues]"

Until that point, you are a baby. A baby is innocent because they do not claim to see. But if you claim to see, your guilt remains. The goal is to humble yourself and become a child before The Lord God Almighty so that you can learn from him.
"The servant who knows the master's will and does not get ready or does not do what the master wants will be beaten with many blows. But the one who does not know and does things deserving punishment will be beaten with few blows. From everyone who has been given much, much will be demanded; and from the one who has been entrusted with much, much more will be asked."

I have been writing to you about Our Creator so that you would mature in your lifetime. But there are adults who are not enabled by God to see him. The only way a man or woman matures is if God enables them to do so, just as he holds your life and all your ways in his Living Hand, Jesus Christ, his Son, and because I believe in Jesus Christ, this dust will not perish but be raised to life again through him on the Last Day. God is the Beginning and the End.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Re: When are you a man or a woman?

Post by Fonzeh » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:05 am

Dude.

I swear. I fucking get it. If your doing anything your pushing me AWAY from god.

If you don't stop....

Im going to change my name to antichrist and start spamming your post with negatives.

Unless you want a Christ vs. Lucifer battle on this board.

Fakking Stappit.
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

rEsTnPeAcEz
Veteran

Post by rEsTnPeAcEz » Thu Jun 06, 2013 12:48 pm

You need Jesus, badly.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:00 pm

You need to outgrow your religious upbringings and realize that you were raised to believe in this false deity. Sure, no one can disprove the existence of a god, but I mean shit, it's implausible to the point of impossibility.
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:09 pm

Evil is bad for you. But God who alone is good holds you and all your ways in his hand. Those who know God praise him because of Righteousness, Good, God's Infinite Mercy and Love working for the well-being of all his creation (especially people), because God is God, the Beginning and the End, and because God knows and is in control of all things. So you go and dig yourself a grave, but I'm sticking with the one who is greater than all and who loves me more than my imagination could possibly fabricate.

Mgal: A person, even a person raised to participate in a religion, cannot know God unless God enables that person to come to him. The question is, do you have the love of God in your heart? If not, then you do not belong to the Truth. And that is a problem for you, because you will be confused and never be able to say or do anything true or good... until God enables you to seek and find him through Jesus Christ his son.

Whether or not God exists is something you will never learn the truth of if you have no truth in you. So argument is moot and accomplishes nothing because God does not enable the confused person to understand, because they do not belong to him or it is not his will that they are able to know him yet.

Everything that is hidden will be disclosed, and the truth that I learn from God I proclaim as Good News to you so that you might learn about the Lord God Almighty who created you. But since you do not listen to the truth, how can you learn the truth about anything?

As it is, you cannot understand what I am saying to you because you do not belong to God. Everyone who belongs to God hears what God says. It's time to seek the truth and judge for yourself what is right, friend.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:11 pm

God Is lie.

Satan Rules all.

There is no hope, for I control all.
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:25 pm

Not to ruin the satan vs god thing, but dude, satan is just as bad as god is. : \

I mean, it's still assuming there's a god and stuff. We're not satanists. Just non believers.

anyway nice sig, lol
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Ranger

Post by 002 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:31 pm

That's why I intend to smoke crack in the name of Beelzebub.

Fonzeh
Ranger

Post by Fonzeh » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:37 pm

002 wrote:That's why I intend to smoke crack in the name of Beelzebub.

Word.
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:06 pm

The Lord is my Righteousness and my Salvation. But how can you say this when you neither know him nor love him? Unless you believe in God's one and only Son, you stand condemned already. And then you will understand what the wrath of God is like.

Fonzeh
Ranger

Post by Fonzeh » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:12 pm

I know him more than you.

For if you truly knew him you wouldn't be posting here like one crying for his salvation.
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS

Dead Site
Veteran

Post by Dead Site » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:47 pm

well played fonzie
Sparky wrote:And then you will understand what the wrath of God is like.
please explain what this is like

is it like being killed for 40 seconds by zeus' ultimate ability in dota 2

try /r/offmychest

gg no re
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198023999718]Image[/url]

Fonzeh
Ranger

Post by Fonzeh » Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Sparky wrote:Unless you believe in God's one and only Son
I thought we were all children of the lord?

What is this Contradicting Blabber.

Everything you say there is a thousand contradictions.

You show weakness and spam this forum like a baby crying for it's parent.

Believe in me, for I am all around. For I actually respond when you wish to see me.
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:24 pm

"Everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and he who humbles himself will be exalted."
"Everything that is hidden will be disclosed." Every knee will bow and tongue confess to the Sovereign Lord. But those enemies of the Lord Jesus Christ who did not want him to be King will be brought before him and killed in front of him. The Son of Man came to seek and to save what was lost, to save the sinner from their sins so that they would not perish but have eternal life by God's infinite loving mercy.