Exit stage left

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Sparky
Delta Force

Exit stage left

Post by Sparky » Wed Sep 25, 2013 12:25 pm

I've been here for a while and participated in a variety of experiences, but now I must slowly fade away off the stage.

The Holy Spirit breaks through the chains of slavery
From evil and arrogance to safety and sanctity in Jesus the Truth
From darkness and death to light and Jesus the Life
From disaster and suffering to protection and healing
He is my Justice and Hope, My Righteousness and Savior
In God and Jesus alone I will trust, this is my God and my King,
the Sovereign Lord God Almighty, the God of Life, the One and Only God.
Why trust in God? My life is a testament to God's glory:
He alone is Good and Saves.
His Living Word cleans me and shows me the path of Trust,
Yet not for my sake, but for the sake of His Righteous Name and Hand
who exercises Kindness, Justice and Righteousness on the earth,
for in these things He delights.
I will be honest and delight in God's Mercy,
for the Lord is my Righteousness and my Salvation.
I shall want none other, I shall not find reason to fear.
Why want none other? Why is there no reason to fear?
He alone is Good and Saves.
"Because you trust in me, I will save you from the fire."
I know He allows Existence and is in complete control.
I know He loves me, for He never once cursed me, despite my sins.
Instead, He laid down His Life for my salvation.
All glory to God.

If you look to God and pray to Him, on the day of disaster, God will gather you in His Hand, Jesus, and He will hide you and protect you, as a hen hides and protects her chicks under her wing. He will act for His Holy Name's sake, and because He has loved you with an everlasting love. I am weak, but God is Almighty, loves me, and saves with His Mighty Hand, Jesus Christ. God and Jesus Christ alone are Trustworthy, and because you trust in this One God, the only God, He will save you from the fire. Only God and His Son can be trusted, so put your faith in Him and be faithful to God, who is always faithful, by obeying God's commands of life, love, truth, peace, and every word that comes from His Mouth, Jesus Christ, His Living Word, the Way to God, the Absolute Truth from God's Mouth, and the Life with the God of Life. God alone is Good, so worship and serve Him only. Give all praise and glory to God and His Son, our King, and honor both the same, for they are One God Almighty, forever.

And I'm sorry for offending you when I did, which I probably did at some point.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

zªCh

Re: Exit stage left

Post by zªCh » Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:58 pm

nothing will ever be the same without you :cry:
-zªCh-
I remember thinking that halo would be the one thing that would never update past my mac.....then came HaloMD
now i have 3 versions of combat evolved on my mac...weird stuff.. now if only they made a ppc mac version of custom edition

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:55 pm

This is why I have had enough with the people here at Macgamingmods.com, and why I am turning my back on you all:
http://www.wanttoknow.info/sexabusescandalsnewsstories-140-20 wrote:The Military's Secret Shame
2011-04-03, Newsweek
Posted: 2011-04-12 10:24:09
http://www.newsweek.com/2011/04/03/the- ... shame.html

Last year nearly 50,000 male veterans screened positive for “military sexual trauma” at the Department of Veterans Affairs, up from just over 30,000 in 2003. For the victims, the experience is a special kind of hell -— a soldier can’t just quit his job to get away from his abusers. But now, as the Pentagon has begun to acknowledge the rampant problem of sexual violence for both genders, men are coming forward in unprecedented numbers, telling their stories and hoping that speaking up will help them, and others, put their lives back together. In fact, it is the high victimization rate of female soldiers -— women in the armed forces are now more likely to be assaulted by a fellow soldier than killed in combat -— that has helped cast light on men assaulting other men. Last year more than 110 men made confidential reports of sexual assault by other men, nearly three times as many as in 2007. The real number of victims is surely much higher. Like in prisons and other predominantly male environments, male-on-male assault in the military, experts say, is motivated not by homosexuality, but power, intimidation, and domination. Assault victims, both male and female, are typically young and low-ranking; they are targeted for their vulnerability. “One of the reasons people commit sexual assault is to put people in their place, to drive them out,” says Mic Hunter, author of Honor Betrayed: Sexual Abuse in America’s Military. “Sexual assault isn’t about sex, it’s about violence.”

Note: If you are ready to go down the rabbit hole on this one, learn about Kay Griggs, the wife of a USMC colonel and her descriptions of rampant sexual abuse among high ranking military officials at this link.
It is the abuse shown to me in this manner that is the reason why I am leaving. You are at fault for treating me this way, and I will no longer participate in it.

Save your apologies for someone who is still listening. Maybe some day you will learn how to stop treating people like shit.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sun Sep 29, 2013 9:38 pm

Let me help you end this abuse.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig