Destiny

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Kayar
Delta Force

Destiny

Post by Kayar » Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:28 am

Curious query: Who else managed to participate in the Destiny Alpha? Who will be in the Beta? Who plans on getting the game itself? Many of us have been Bungie faithfuls, so I assumed someone here might be as interested in Destiny as I am. I played the Alpha, thought it was pretty fun, I will also be participating in the Beta, and definitely getting the full game when it releases in September.

General thoughts on Destiny?
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Moxus
Delta Force

Re: Destiny

Post by Moxus » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:44 pm

Hey Kayar.

At first I wasn't really sure if I wanted to get the game, but after seeing some of the pictures/video from the Alpha, I've been more intrigued. Is multiplayer cross platform, or platform specific like Demo was? If it's cross-platform, I'd probably pre-order it for the Beta.

How'd you find the Alpha?
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

Kayar
Delta Force

Re: Destiny

Post by Kayar » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:32 pm

Hey Mox-

The Alpha was playable for PS4 owners from last Thursday to this Monday as part of E3. If you had signed up ahead of time online, you were able to download the Alpha on your PS4 and play it during that time. As for cross-platform play, I don't believe it will be cross-platform. PS4 owners will also have access to the beta first before anyone else, which indicates to me a probable lack of cross-platform play. It's also a console exclusive.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig