Happy New Year!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
Kayar
Delta Force

Happy New Year!

Post by Kayar » Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:13 pm

Hey everybody Happy New Year! Did you all make New Year's resolutions? Mine are to get a new job, make an attempt at getting my BA in Creative Writing, and...

What's that? It's January 6th? But that's impossible, I just checked the calendar...
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Re: Happy New Year!

Post by nil » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:15 pm

Haha. Time sure does fly.

New years resolutions? Hmm, not sure I really have any.. I hear these days Monoman may have a secret gift soon to come.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:25 pm

He bette, he's lacking our christmas gifts this year but no resolutions here everything pretty good for me.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:51 am

Happy new year guys...

Also it's totally beginning to be just us on here... Oh well.
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

Excend
Commando

Post by Excend » Sun Feb 01, 2015 1:30 pm

A year of new happies to all!
TaxiService wrote:Roses are red
Violets are blue
What a shitty thread
Fuck all of you.

Slapzy
Ranger

Post by Slapzy » Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:58 pm

Happy new year!
Kinda late, but fuck it.

I wouldn't really say I made any resolutions, and if I did they started in November.
I've been trying to break out of my depression, so I've been doing things to better myself.

For the most part, I stopped playing video games. (except when I'm at work lulz, I still hop onto hearthstone/diablo 3 to kill downtime, cause night shift sucks ass.) (and very occasionally on a day off I'll play some starcraft 2 / cs:go)

I worked at staples for about two months as a second job, but working from 10pm-7am 6 days a week, and then from 8am-1pm 5 days a week, was burning me out really bad. So, I quit that, and got a job at my favorite local vape shop, its one day a week, for just a little extra cash, and I get 50% off product, so a pretty sweet deal for me.

On top of that, I started creating my own eliquid flavorings, and I'm going to start selling them one I finish creating an identity/brand. (Just have to register the business name, and figure out which licenses I'll need, other than that, I have everything I need to get off the ground.) I made a strawberry waffle flavor I let customers try one day, and ended up making $110 off it in one shift.

And there's a new gym opening up right down the street from me, in the next week or two. I've already signed up, so as soon as the doors open, I'll probably be hitting that every morning/night religiously, trying to get back into my highschool shape.

I've got a beautiful girlfriend as well, so things are starting to finally look up for me this year.

Next year, my brother gets out of the army, and we're planning on grabbing an apartment together and going back to school, so we're both just saving up for it.

1990-2007 was play time, 2007-2013 was practice, 2014 was warmup, 2015 is gametime.
~ Teh Slapz
TaxiService wrote:OMG BARREL ROLL ON ACIDS
._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._.
WHOOHHAGHGHHGEHGR