Movie Goof-Ups

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
LAPTOPER
Veteran

Movie Goof-Ups

Post by LAPTOPER » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:01 pm

Hey guys! I haven't been on for quite a while so I figured I would start a topic about something. As the title implies, this is about movies goofing-up.

I know quite a few movie mess ups that I would like to put on here. Just recently, while watching the crappy movie Eragon (its now that bad, but it is a disgrace compared to the book) I noticed that they must have had a really low budget or something. After the "battle", while some of the Urgals are lying down dead, you can see that they are wearing modern-day boots with the "waffling" pattern on the very bottoms. Here is the original picture and then the highlighted parts: Well, I am having difficulty uploading the pictures now, but I will edit my post with them when they have actually uploaded.

Some other movie messups, which I will get pictures to, are on StarWars and Austin Powers. On Star Wars, as a Clone Soldier try to get in where C3-PO and R2D2 are at, when they are all in the Death Star, when they finally get the door open, as they all come in, one of the clone dudes bonks his head on the top of the entrance.

On Austin Powers, I forget which one, but when he gets un-thawed, they take clips off his ears and then in the next scene, they are back on :!: :?:

Yeah, not the most exciting, but was hoping other people could post up pictures explaining how another movie "messed-up". Thanks guys, I will hurry and get those pictures for you!

LAPTOPER
Life is full of challenges: Modding Halo

A Mac Laptop: $1,200.00
Halo Full: $19.99
Eschaton: A little bit of time
Making shotguns shoot out Master Chiefs, Having a blast with friends, and blowin' up enemies: Priceless

Mike1122
Ranger

Post by Mike1122 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:06 pm

In hitman when they are having the fight in the subway, the black guy got 2 knives and agent 47 took only one knife out of this guys hand but when they jumped onto the tracks, agent 47 had 2 knives.

LAPTOPER
Veteran

Post by LAPTOPER » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:09 pm

Mike1122 wrote:In hitman when they are having the fight in the subway, the black guy got 2 knives and agent 47 took only one knife out of this guys hand but when they jumped onto the tracks, agent 47 had 2 knives.
I know I wasn't being a good example, but can you please put some pictures up? Thanks man,

LAPTOPER
Life is full of challenges: Modding Halo

A Mac Laptop: $1,200.00
Halo Full: $19.99
Eschaton: A little bit of time
Making shotguns shoot out Master Chiefs, Having a blast with friends, and blowin' up enemies: Priceless

Mike1122
Ranger

Post by Mike1122 » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:11 pm

in a bit.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:52 pm

Pretty sure in Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring, a car goes by as Frodo and company are being chased by ring wraiths.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:19 am

LMAO thats awesome!

uuuh, Ace Ventura, around the end where he confronts the guy of stealing the big ass bat. There is a chess table with chess peices on it. There talking and the screen goes to Ace, but when it goes back tot he rich dude accused of stealing the bat. THERE ARE NO CHESS PEICES! OMG!

umm second.

In star wars, a new hope (I think its cazlled that) When vader boards the ship around the begining, a guy in the back hits his head on the top of the door lol.
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

Mike1122
Ranger

Post by Mike1122 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:11 am

Sharker
SEAL

Post by Sharker » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:17 am

In mr. bean(yes I did see it), In the restaurant,(without napkin) mr. bean looks up at the painting on the ceiling, then when the camera switches to him looking down, the napkin has appeared in his jacket

Slapzy
Ranger

Post by Slapzy » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:28 am

not really a goof up, but some ok editing by some dude, lol
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5blbv4WFriM
~ Teh Slapz
TaxiService wrote:OMG BARREL ROLL ON ACIDS
._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._. \·. |: /.· .-. ·.\ :| .·/ ._.
WHOOHHAGHGHHGEHGR

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:48 am

In The Matrix, during the beginning when Morpheus tells Neo that he needs to leave the office building, Neo attempts to climb the scaffold. He says, "I can't do this," and then starts to back off the ledge back to the window. Just before switching to the next scene, you can hear him making a loud grunt/groan as he moves.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

BLACKHAWK5866
Ranger

Post by BLACKHAWK5866 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:05 pm

In the star wars series where that storm trooper accidentally (actually didn't mean to while they were filming) banged his head on the closing hatch. So in the newer movies they made Jango Fett do the same thing as if the old storm trooper had the same "genes" lol. Since as some of you may know that all the storm troopers came from Jango Fett's DNA. =P

?Fe?thers?
Ranger
Location: I'm under there. Under where? AHHAHA Got you to say underwear!!!!

Post by ?Fe?thers? » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:34 pm

BLACKHAWK5866 wrote:In the star wars series where that storm trooper accidentally (actually didn't mean to while they were filming) banged his head on the closing hatch. So in the newer movies they made Jango Fett do the same thing as if the old storm trooper had the same "genes" lol. Since as some of you may know that all the storm troopers came from Jango Fett's DNA. =P
Ohhh, thats a good one Hawk...nice
?Fe?thers? [Full]
Jhypestype [Demo]
^Credit to G[v]N^
somewhat tasty!