banned!

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
fak3dav3

banned!

Post by fak3dav3 » Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:15 pm

can we appeal to get Blade back on again?!?

start an petition of assholes?@@?!

-dav3

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:04 pm

Do you mean banned from GR? Also, unless it was a perma-ban he will be back.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

BackInBlack

Post by BackInBlack » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:26 pm

It seems to me that your little petition won't work. It's been tried, and only met failure. If the screen shows "banned indefinately" your screwed. Use another computer to get on GameRanger.

BackInBlack

Post by BackInBlack » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:27 pm

I'm sorry I didn't log in, but I'm on another computer :-D

BackInBlack

Post by BackInBlack » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:32 pm

Oh yes, one more thing... Save yourself the trouble of emailing GR, you won't get an answer.

Blade
Veteran

Post by Blade » Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:08 am

Damnit Dave, I wanted to make the topic :)

TychPsych
Peon

Post by TychPsych » Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:14 pm

:sucks:
Pfhor are like women. They are always getting on your nerves.

Sephiroth Clock
Veteran

Post by Sephiroth Clock » Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:50 pm

^ Don't be a fag.

Why did you get banned Blade?!

Civic

Post by Civic » Mon Aug 08, 2005 2:50 am

Write an eMail to Evill (support@gameranger.com) ensuring that you will get Premium if he unbans you or tell somebody on GameRanger to ask Evill if he's content to do it. If yes, ask him for your Premium link where you can purchase it, once it's done he'd unban you.

This is something that worked for a few people I know, but I can't promise anything. If you really want to get unbanned this is your only possibility.

Selix
Veteran

Post by Selix » Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:51 pm

Civic, I'm surprised you stated something so....what's the word....cheap....no.

Well, I can't believe you'd sort of..betray GR like that. Heh, welcome to our world.

Oh, and the poster of this topic....just because we all use GR, doesn't mean we're affiliated with them.

Civic

Post by Civic » Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:26 pm

Oh, hey retard. How am I "betraying" GameRanger by telling him how he could get himself unbanned, by PAYING for Premium? Huh? It's not even said that it'd work, it's always up to Evill. It's not betrayal, it's support, kiddo.

Blade
Veteran

Post by Blade » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:27 pm

If I'm not mistaken, Selix thinks that by helping me to get unbanned, you are betraying GR by either a) getting a bad influence like me back on the streets of the construct :roll: or b) betraying Scott by advising me on how to get unbanned.

be careful not to step in the bullshit, I think. Selix, why do you speak when you have nothing to say?

Civic, I would be more than happy to email Scott, and already have, however, throwing away $50 on a service that provides for a dead community, well... just seems like a waste to pay to get owned in GhR :) The community just wouldn't satisfy me even if I were to return.

Blade
Veteran

Post by Blade » Tue Aug 09, 2005 8:40 pm

Oh, and Seph, it's a very complicated matter of my making a mockery of some guy. Told him to hold Cmd and type AQUA, and it worked, but then I returned from the resulting 30 minute suspension to a bitter Scott who thinks I intentionally made a habit of harassing noobs, like I was trying to be bad for business. not that GR is a business :\

So I started talking to him, mind you, I was holding back most of my fury, 'cause the sob...

I of course used to think better, but it's obvious why I don't now. I digress

Civic

Post by Civic » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:12 am

Blade wrote:... throwing away $50 on a service that provides for a dead community ...
I see, moron... I hope you stay permabanned, GameRanger doesn't need parasites like you.

Blade
Veteran

Post by Blade » Wed Aug 10, 2005 2:31 pm

Ah, but Civic, why would I pay $50 to have access to 5 servers of a $20 game? (GhR) And try not to attack me, it won't get you anywhere, and it won't get to me.

On an edited note, $50 would go a longer way invested in games, not server lists. Especially with dozens of older (but exceptional) games floating around.

On another edited note, it's very peculiar that someone should have to pay to play games they have already purchased (the exception being MMOs). Even Blizzard realizes this. Battle.net is free because the money is in titles, not server lists...