PASSWORDS

Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.
CyberPsycho

PASSWORDS

Post by CyberPsycho » Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:00 am

It would be nice to have passwords of the rooms , if you lock the rooms.

If you have something to say, usually people like it when you say what you have to say in their face.

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:27 am

If you are reffering to my locked room on GameRanger last night....... i lock my rooms for a reason. And the people that are in my room are in it for a reason. There is a thing called privacy, and people are allowed to be private whenever they want to, with whom they want to. And just because there is a locked room does not mean someone has something to say to "you". Hell, maybe the locked room has nothing to do with "you" in the first place. Ever think of that?

The point I am making is this.... quit being so paranoid in thinking that everyone is trying to avoid "you" or lock "you" out...... though it might be the case 50% of the time (because of past experiences), the other 50% is pure paranoia..... in both cases you have created these situations for yourself. Noone owes you a password. Infact making vague posts on forums makes me wonder why anyone should give you a password in the first place. There are better ways of settling your issues than making random, generalized, posts about it.

Anyway, I host locked rooms for testing new mods (which you don't have), and for "my" friends to join. I don't have the bandwidth to open my rooms to the public, so I lock it and invite my close friends. Sorry if you're not on my top 5, cause that's about as many as I can host at once.

And if you aren't intending this "vague post" towards me, than I would suggest being a little more specific when you post on a forum, because it leaves the guessing up to the reader (me, someone who had a locked room on GR yesterday).

So there it is, I said it to your face. lol. Now how about you post something a little more specific, maybe make a point of who you are refering to in the first place?! Hypocrite.

Hope you understand.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter."

Selix
Veteran

Post by Selix » Mon Feb 06, 2006 8:26 pm

Or you could just have 'Buddies Only' set for creating a game... that takes out alot of the sh**heads out there.

That and it saves you a great deal in time when setting up a password and then telling everyone of your buddies.

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:34 am

Could do that..... but then people not on the buddy list will complain. It's a lose-lose situation all around. lol.

I don't host often, and when I do it's a small room, so it will be either passworded or buddied...... people are gonna have to deal with it. Closer friends have priority.

ZiPpo

Post by ZiPpo » Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:17 pm

Amen. Peace, out.
DRINK DUFF. We fight to keep it free.

Selix
Veteran

Post by Selix » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:36 pm

Or you could put a 'Buddies Only' name in the title of the game...

ZiPpo

Post by ZiPpo » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:40 pm

or you could just say, "Surrender the booty; we be pirates."
DRINK DUFF. We fight to keep it free.

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:57 pm

RRRRRRRR!

Moisten the wenches by hoisting the jollyroger. :twisted:

Selix
Veteran

Post by Selix » Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:15 am

Turning girls on by raising a flag with a skull and cross bones on it?

Interesting, Virl...

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:06 am

Yeah man....... my metaphors are deep. I know.

vir-chew-all

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:04 pm

ZiPpo wrote:or you could just say, "Surrender the booty; we be pirates."

That to me, sound of incerharite speech. In all-around thought, you may need help if you think that hoisting a flag with a scull on it will attract females.

Hoisting a flag with a scull on it, in representation of a clueless mind and imaturity; Also the presentation that you may not want to grow up, (10 year-old raise flags and pretend to be pirates), you might want to have a date check on your background and maybe a "Cat-Scan" if anyone in whom is your family member and recognizes the same dis-function.

All i have else to say is, ZipPpo, don't post anymore childish post. That right there, in all due respect; you have a childish background. I probably made that point, but it is in my good sense and logic, to post the same topic again so you can refere back to it in the future and think; "Man! Syperium was right!... I should have listened to him..."

I'll be looking at other topics from now on. The Halo Demo Beord, is getting alittle "shakey". Alright, bye.

ps. I used to love pretending to be a pirate too, that was when i was younger... I'm "growing up" and I'm being presented to the real world... Three more years of high school, and then college. That to me, sound like I am done being a kid...

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:27 pm

Here's some advice Syperium, don't try and assume anything about people you do not know.

ZiPpo is a pirate, proven by his pirate ancestory. He is also older than most of the people on this forum. You assuming he is a youngster is plain out ignorant. Lets put it this way, he is older than your father, and as old as mine, and I've been out of high school for 11 years. Be grateul that someone at his age still has an inner child left.

You take things a bit to serious, especially for someone who is in their sophmore year of high school. lol. You are the one that has alot to learn about life. ZiPpo is over half way thru his. (Sry to make you look/feel old ZiPpo =P, we all know you're young at heart.)

So ya, even tho the majority of people who use this forum are teenagers, don't assume everyone is. You little kidos have the halo forum, so stay over there and dig up 4 month old topics. =D

BTW - I still have the pirate flag ZiPpo sent me in the mail. It is sitting right next to my desk. Hoist the jolleyroger, or ye shall walk the plank. ARRRRR!

Sephiroth Clock
Veteran

Post by Sephiroth Clock » Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:00 pm

Syperium wrote:
ZiPpo wrote:or you could just say, "Surrender the booty; we be pirates."

That to me, sound of incerharite speech. In all-around thought, you may need help if you think that hoisting a flag with a scull on it will attract females.

Hoisting a flag with a scull on it, in representation of a clueless mind and imaturity; Also the presentation that you may not want to grow up, (10 year-old raise flags and pretend to be pirates), you might want to have a date check on your background and maybe a "Cat-Scan" if anyone in whom is your family member and recognizes the same dis-function.

All i have else to say is, ZipPpo, don't post anymore childish post. That right there, in all due respect; you have a childish background. I probably made that point, but it is in my good sense and logic, to post the same topic again so you can refere back to it in the future and think; "Man! Syperium was right!... I should have listened to him..."

I'll be looking at other topics from now on. The Halo Demo Beord, is getting alittle "shakey". Alright, bye.

ps. I used to love pretending to be a pirate too, that was when i was younger... I'm "growing up" and I'm being presented to the real world... Three more years of high school, and then college. That to me, sound like I am done being a kid...
I think you just gave new meaning to the word "retarded".

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:54 pm

Lol.

SleepingInsomniac
SEAL

Post by SleepingInsomniac » Sun Jun 11, 2006 6:14 pm

Pirates are cool.
- Pseudosleep on halo