whosdisferretkid?

Everything about RvS and its mods.
[a] ferret

whosdisferretkid?

Post by [a] ferret » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:15 am

I'm Freaking Back!

Someone find my old Athena Sword CD's. Also where's all the good map packs at? so far I've only seen one clan website that has a few. Isn't MGM hosting RvS downloads anymore? Is there a different MGM site? Did i leave my coffee on? Will I ever buy headphones?

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: whosdisferretkid?

Post by Monoman » Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:08 pm

The file host that I was using decided they wanted to delete everything without telling me. As a result I don't have all of the maps re-uploaded yet. If there is a certain map you are looking for I can upload that first instead of others. The clan website maps are the same maps from MGM just put into map packs.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

[a] ferret

Post by [a] ferret » Wed Sep 09, 2009 9:51 pm

ah ok.. good to know you still got your stuff. Banging my head against the monitor everytime i see "downloading" on RvS loading screens. I'm not looking for anything in particular.. just only maps when i need them. Thx for the reply Mono!

=[SwF]=Eddi

Post by =[SwF]=Eddi » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:38 am

Hi monoman remember me ,i have forgotten my login details and pass , and by looking at your site i and reading previous post i see u lost a lot of files, good job you had them backed up. Just to let you know the DrK powerhouse mappack.zip is corrupt it d/ls but wont open giving me corrupt message, could you possibly remove it from site retest and repost please thnx. Is this site still bieng busy? I had to stop modding maps it was killing my eyes on a 19" CRT and after using my eyes all day making measuring instruments (9hr) days i had to stop. Do you know if DEA is still modding ? or have you seen about at all lately?

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:26 pm

Map pack is back up and working correctly. Looks like it didn't fully upload last time. Try redownloading now. The site isn't being for Raven Shield anymore. As far as I know DEA isn't modding anymore but still playing a game. DEA and I have been playing a MMORPG game.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig