Another problem

Everything about RvS and its mods.
Pie

Another problem

Post by Pie » Sun Mar 07, 2004 9:35 pm

RvS will not run in anything other than 640 by 480. When I try to make it do so, it will exit to the desktop while loading the map. This happened after I was playing around with the RavenShiel.ini file, so I am thinking that this caused my problem. Anyone know what part of the editing process (following what was said at the [01] forums) would make this happpen?
"What is camping and why do people hate me?"
-House of Otis, Stupid Questions

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sun Mar 07, 2004 11:29 pm

Where did you set the resolution for Raven Shield? Did you set it in your Options menu or in the RavenShield.ini file? I know Raven Shield can run in higher resolutions then 640 x 480.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:02 pm

I hope you backed up your .ini files, I know I did. . . I tried some of those modifications, then went back to the way I had been playing it cuz I didn't like the graphics being toned down and stuff.

Off topic: Any word of an update now that we have Athena Sword coming out for PC?

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Fri Mar 12, 2004 3:58 pm

I haven't read anything about an update for Mac.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig