747 Map crashes

Everything about RvS and its mods.
Taunide

747 Map crashes

Post by Taunide » Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:01 am

in all modes.. has anyone of you the same problem?

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Fri Jun 16, 2006 5:03 pm

I am going to assume you are using my RvS map installer since that is the only way the map will crash. Download the new, updated map installer and you won't have any problems.

The problem comes from the animation folder being missed. So you can just move those files into your animation folder or get the updated installer. :wink:
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Taunide

Post by Taunide » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:28 pm

THX for the swift reply.. and of course i am using your installer. So your effortds are really appreciated

Taunide

Post by Taunide » Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:25 am

nope.. manual install still crashes.. will post crash-report soon

Taunide

too many mods??

Post by Taunide » Sun Jul 02, 2006 2:59 am

I mean i have installed almost every single mod you've posted here in the recent year maybe this might be the cause for the malfunction??

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:14 am

I didn't have a problem with the map and I have almost all of the maps installed. Post your RavenShield.log or pm it to me.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Taunide

Post by Taunide » Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:13 am

Cleaned up Drive and repaired permissions.. all is good, nice map, such a cozy vintage feeling

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 09, 2006 8:13 pm

For some reason the 747 map crashes for me every time i play it as well, I just open up RvS right after and load it again and it works fine.

[a] ferret

Post by [a] ferret » Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:48 pm

I had the same problem with a map i was trying to fix (RS) Chalet. It would load at some time's and crash at others. Remembering back .. i never checked my RavenShield.log to see where it fubared at.

L.t,IBob

crashes

Post by L.t,IBob » Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:54 am

The only crashes I've had with the 747 map were before I added the animation files and one crash while trying to load the map(path making part). After an initial crash I don't remember it crashing since.

As for Chalet, the version i downloaded for pc and ported originally for myself crashed at the path planing stage every time in RvS but it didn't crash in AS.

Whatever version of Chalet was released in another map pack ported by someone else(pack was called classicmaps.zip-don't remember where I got) worked just fine in regular RvS.