A few Questions

Everything about RvS and its mods.
Taunide

A few Questions

Post by Taunide » Wed Jun 09, 2004 5:55 am

a few questions: Compared to the PC Version, I have the impression that i.e. the AUG with Silencer is incredibly weak.. Any similar observations?? All the Guns you have to equip with silencer lose way too much power. The MP5SD is on the other hand quite nice.

In LAN MP Gaming is there a way to switch between ADver and Coop without restarting the server??

Compared to PC my mouse behaves odd, almost as if there is some kind of expontential acceleration, any way to fix it??

Is there any trick to speed up the Game by altering any ini File

The PC version has 1.5x Mac is still around 1.3 is any Patch announced?

Aside from your maps here, I am looking for more Coop Maps.. any suggestions??

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Wed Jun 09, 2004 1:00 pm

I haven't noticed a loss of power when a silencer is added. I normally play with a mp5 pdw with and without a silencer i haven't noticed any changed in power. To change between Adv and Coop in Lan or GameRanger games type loadserver serverADVER.ini or serverCOOP.ini depending on what you want to change to. I'm not sure on the mouse problem, I would check your game and comp settings to adjust the mouse. Check the topic about Improving Framerates for info on better performance. As for a patch, there are only rumors no definite time table for a patch. And finally, the maps, if you have tried all of the maps on my site, you could check pc sites and post maps you want me to add or you will have to wait until I add more. 8)
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Taunide

Post by Taunide » Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:19 pm

It seems there WAS an Issue with the silencers.. thanks anyway for keeping us informed about the patch