Anyone KnOw hOw to......?

Everything about RvS and its mods.
sw3D
Operative

Anyone KnOw hOw to......?

Post by sw3D » Sun Jul 18, 2004 6:41 pm

Sup, anyone on here know how to run RvS in windowed mode? i've been playing around with the user.ini and ravenshield.ini file for a bit and i still haven't found a way to get rvs to run in windowed mode (so i can host a bit while a work) there was an option that said 'startinwindowedmode' or somethihng, i checked that and it didn't work.. anyone know how to do this?

also, previously, i've been able to turn off the name change timer (the thing that doesn't let u change name for another 1 or 2 mins right after u change it the first time) .. cuz it got annoying.. i recently reinstalled rvs but heh. i forgot wwhat i did to turn it off, neone wanna inspire me? :P thz dudes

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:41 pm

I don't think RvS will play in window mode. You can try pressing apple-M or one of the other commands that work for other games. You might get lucky. :wink: As for the name time limit that is found in your User.ini file inside the Save/Profiles folder.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig