Ugh

Everything about RvS and its mods.
Ramone

Ugh

Post by Ramone » Wed Dec 15, 2004 2:53 pm

Ive had RVS on our iBook (g4). Panda bear let me borrow it and get the disk image =x . It get deleted, thats not the point though.. When the patch, whatever it was ..1.5?.. it didnt work. It said for me to insert disk even though i had the .dmg in.

So, im RVSless.

Back to RS i guess.

:x
<< [0x] Ramone ?LP? was disconnected (Bc i r admin and i r teh powerful.....) >>

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:48 pm

That is because the patch stopped allowing for the game to be played with a disc image. You have to use the actual cd now to play the game.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Ramone

Post by Ramone » Thu Dec 16, 2004 4:33 pm

Oh. Well, that explains it. Was it being pirated alot or something? Why was the cause?
<< [0x] Ramone ?LP? was disconnected (Bc i r admin and i r teh powerful.....) >>

TrueLT
Peon

Post by TrueLT » Thu Dec 16, 2004 6:56 pm

Lol... a Mac game being pirated... I only used the disk image because for some reason my disk drive would occasionally freeze the computer completely. What I found I can do is start the game and then just take the disc out to prevent that.
The enemy diversion you're ignoring is the main assault.

GPO+M872

Post by GPO+M872 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:44 pm

THis problem is solved as of the Ride Bikes convention 05 ::Mac Sect:: meeting. Messages can be deleted. 8)