New Map Pack Help

Everything about RvS and its mods.
Cheap Shot

New Map Pack Help

Post by Cheap Shot » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:12 pm

Hey Mono,

I downloaded DEA's map pak - DRK Future, and when I tried using the RvS Map Installer it gave me an error I never seen before - Invalid Connection. Is this an actual working map pack? Or is it going to be in the future? Thanks.

How's it goin btw, been a long time. I'll look for you on GR too.

Cheap

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:40 pm

I haven't seen that either. The installer doesn't make any connections to anything. Did you try it again? If you did, did you get the same error?

I don't remember anything different in the mappack then other ones.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Cheap Shot

Post by Cheap Shot » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:21 am

I'll try downloading and installing it again. I trashed it after it didn't work the first time. Thanks for the reply.

Cheap

DEA

Re: New Map Pack Help

Post by DEA » Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:11 am

damn sorry haven't read some forums in awhile map pack should work fine , i know when i installed the maps manu it asked if i wonted to replace mb thast why?
in true style i dont know why O_) but i know the maps work for sure \ :) /

Cheap Shot

Re: New Map Pack Help

Post by Cheap Shot » Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:16 pm

Lol DEA, a little late...ya think?! J/K man. Actually when I got the reply notification I was like.....huh? I haven't played anything in a long time, which sucks ass, but I've been so busy, kids are getting older, work's getting busier, and wifes still givin it up :wink: . Thanks for the reply though, and if you see any of our ol buds, tell em Cheapy misses them, I haven't died and I will be back....someday!

Cheap .````:)