VW 1.2

Everything about RvS and its mods.
vadimnk

Post by vadimnk » Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:32 pm

Monoman wrote:Welcome vadimnk,

Don't worry about the mod activator I got that covered. I have it coded up and ready for release.
Hey! Thanks for covering it, because the way it stands, well it's kinda hard for me to get a powerfull enough mac to run RvS

Swf-Eddi

Post by Swf-Eddi » Wed Jan 18, 2006 4:22 pm

Hi monoman i got it to work , i had to put rvs in my apps folder and it works ok in all mods MASP UG AS and RVS.one snag can u stop the script symbol from flashing and saying apple event timed out,it also beeps once at me as it does this,i cant wait to see the improved version of this. :)

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Thu Jan 19, 2006 1:13 am

Yea, Eddi that was just my quick workup to have you test it out. The final version will be similar to the map installer in that it will work with any installation.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Post by Guest » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:29 pm

Swf-Eddi wrote:Hi monoman i got it to work , i had to put rvs in my apps folder and it works ok in all mods MASP UG AS and RVS.one snag can u stop the script symbol from flashing and saying apple event timed out,it also beeps once at me as it does this,i cant wait to see the improved version of this. :)

Apple script is set to time out in 2 minutes, there a way to set it higher but it will still time out after some time, so using applescript is not the best.

Vadimnk

Post by Vadimnk » Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:30 pm

Anonymous wrote:
Swf-Eddi wrote:Hi monoman i got it to work , i had to put rvs in my apps folder and it works ok in all mods MASP UG AS and RVS.one snag can u stop the script symbol from flashing and saying apple event timed out,it also beeps once at me as it does this,i cant wait to see the improved version of this. :)

Apple script is set to time out in 2 minutes, there a way to set it higher but it will still time out after some time, so using applescript is not the best.
Forgot to add a username.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:05 pm

Yea, I know about the timeout. I have already gotten around that problem. Right now I am just adding a preference file to the activator to store the game location so the user won't have to find their folder each time.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig