VW 1.2

Everything about RvS and its mods.
TrueLT
Peon

Post by TrueLT » Tue May 03, 2005 3:40 pm

Taunide wrote:Whats the difference between Thermite and Frag Grenades?? just the looks?? Blast Radius? Can you incinerate Tangos?
From what I've seen the thermite grenades have a larger blast radius (plus they look pretty darn cool). For right now they only burn for a second or two but hopefully in later releases they'll burn for longer time.
The enemy diversion you're ignoring is the main assault.

TrueLT
Peon

Post by TrueLT » Tue May 10, 2005 12:48 pm

One more screenie.
Click for large image.

I'd expect a release sometime before this weekend.

Taunide

Post by Taunide » Mon May 23, 2005 4:31 am

waitin...

Post by Guest » Fri May 27, 2005 3:27 am

yeah me too, looks great

TrueLT
Peon

Post by TrueLT » Fri May 27, 2005 12:30 pm

The 1.60 version is still undergoing multiplayer testing, the 1.56 Mac version will not be internet tested so I have no idea how well it will work over GR, the author, vadim is currently attending family business but whenever he gets time he'll re-package the mod and send it to me. :lol:

Taunide

Post by Taunide » Sun May 29, 2005 11:02 pm

I am just playing single Player and LAN (and LAN is really not so important) so I would be happy with an early version.

pixeldaddy

Post by pixeldaddy » Mon May 30, 2005 1:35 am

TrueLT wrote:whenever he gets time he'll re-package the mod and send it to me. :lol:
Excellent, I'l look forward to that, cheers :P

TrueLT
Peon

Post by TrueLT » Mon May 30, 2005 5:35 am

I can upload the version 1.2 but some of the silencers and scopes will not appear together (but they're still there). Anyways, to test it out I'll try and find it to upload and post a link in a bit. Remember this is the version without most of the extra weapons/features like thermal on the miniscopes or thermite grenades.

EDIT: Okay myfilehut.com isn't working for some reason so if someone has some web-space to upload this to I'd greatly appreciate it. :D

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Wed Jun 01, 2005 9:17 pm

Here is the 1.2 version for everyone. This will only be up until the new version is released.

VW 1.2
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

TrueLT
Peon

Post by TrueLT » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:31 am

Remember, the beauty of this mod is that it is non overwriting and adds several new features. It will not be perfect- yet. Hopefully v1.3 will be released soon.

Taunide

Post by Taunide » Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:44 am

THX, runs smoothly and is a beauty..

pixeldaddy

Post by pixeldaddy » Thu Jun 02, 2005 8:37 am

Wow thanks for this :P

TrueLT
Peon

Post by TrueLT » Sun Jun 05, 2005 7:18 am

Okay right now the word is expect a new version in 2-3 weeks, this next one will include weapons such as the AS Val, Colt XM117E1, FAMAS G1, G36C, Steyer Aug A3, HK53/A2, as well as a 10 gauge M1 breaching shotgun that can be equipped as a secondary weapon.

Click for close-up.

TrueLT
Peon

Long time, No updates...

Post by TrueLT » Sat Jul 16, 2005 1:46 am

Yeah, I said it'd be out in a few weeks... I lied. The mod has expanded though, see the press release below.
MOD BEING CREATED WITHOUT OFFICIAL SDK SUPPORT FROM GAME MAKER

Unfinished Games to Release Mod for PC & MAC Rainbow Six 3

Somewhere on the Internet -- June 28, 2005 – Unfinished Games have launched their website dedicated to their development of game modifications. Along with the new website, they are announcing their first “yet-to-be-named” mod for Rainbow Six 3. The modification is for Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield PC & MAC compatible game from UBISOFT/RED STORM.

Unfinished Games has been working on the mod since early March 2005. Their “yet-to-be-named” mod has been developed entirely without an Official SDK from the game’s makers. This has been a point of frustration for several mod groups in that community; the lack of Official SDK support from UBISOFT/RED STORM even halted a major project when the news hit that all support for the game was being pulled.

The mod will add custom content to Raven Shield, Athena Sword and Iron Wrath and make all their game types available, under its hood. The mod adds extra gadgets to each weapon, allowing an unbelievable amount of configurations to the existing weapons. The full release will pack new guns into the game, like the G36Compact, Aug A3 Sniper System, HK53A2, and Magal; reconfiguring several of the original game’s weapons and updating their attributes. It will also includes such new gadgets as Thermal ACOG 4x Scopes, Day/Night 1.5x Reflex Sights and Distance Metering Sniper Scopes.

Visit the www.unfinished-games.com website to get more information on the status of the mod’s completion, and apply online using the application form to join their effort if you feel the desire to contribute.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:34 am

TrueLT, are you going to join there team to help with the testing?
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig