iGuard hates Vlad

Everything about RvS and its mods.
Pie

iGuard hates Vlad

Post by Pie » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:31 pm

I spose I should have seen this part of it coming, but shortly after installing and farting around with VW in single player, I went online, and headed for Lees server. iGuard quickly killed me. I went and hauled all VW related documents from my data folder. Each host I've attempted to join since has brutally raped me in bts fashion. I didn't miss any files (d/led it again and found that I had missed one. . .trashed it), so why does iGuard still think I'm a mad hackor?

On a side note, would scratches to a disk account for unknown errors occuring during (re) installation?
"What is camping and why do people hate me?"
-House of Otis, Stupid Questions

TrueLT
Peon

Post by TrueLT » Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:01 pm

Interesting. I'll ask around I haven't been doing any testing online yet as we're still working out single player bugs.
The enemy diversion you're ignoring is the main assault.

rev

Post by rev » Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:15 pm

Ya,

iGuard just sucks, infact it just blows.

(wait for 2.0)

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:15 pm

After you installed iGuard, did you try to host yourself or just go to Harvey's server and get booted?
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Pie

Post by Pie » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:58 pm

Back on . . .Harvey took me off of the banlist, I tried to join, and the mystery file was pinpointed (it wasn't one that came with the download. . .mb created by it?) and murdered.

After downloading iGuard. . .I don't remember what I did, it was a while ago. After VW, I went directly to Harveys.
"What is camping and why do people hate me?"
-House of Otis, Stupid Questions