True Combat 4 Mac: Community & Clan

Any game without its own board.
Snoop

True Combat 4 Mac: Community & Clan

Post by Snoop » Sun Oct 08, 2006 3:57 pm

Ive been asked to do this..and since the Mac gamers are so spread out across diff Mac communities.. TC calls for its own Mac Site.. Ejoy ;)

Welcome to True Combat 4 Mac
www.truecombat4mac.tk
-alternate link
Officail Game Site

What is this?
The game is a complete modification of "Wolfenstien: Enemy Territories"..you have to have that game to run TC.
TC4M is the first community dedicated to the True Combat Mac players.
If you don't know what True Combat is..no problem, you can download the Mac version of the game HERE...

About
Not only is it a Community to get support and talk, its also the home base of the first Hybrid Clan (Mac/PC/Linux Clan)...mainly based around the Mac gamers...but we also welcome our Windows friends. We have our own Teamspeak server for the clan & anyone else that wishes to join us: 208.109.99.224:8806

Future Plans
Everyone is welcome to check the new site, I did a little bit of modifications to the theme (css edits, buttons, banners...etc)..but I plan to over-hall the hole thing in the future. I also will be adding new pages to full-fill your needs. (help page once we get the real problems figured out, gallary, TS status...etc)

Join Us
As i said before...its not only a Fan site..its a Clan base. The name is not permanent..so its subject to change once we have a few members. But we will use the [OSX] Tag on our names...anyone is welcome, Mac, PC, Linux...all ages..its an open clan. So if your interested in joining the ranks, please click here

Thank you..and i look forward to seeing you their.

Snoop
-TC4M Founder

Trinity.
SEAL

Post by Trinity. » Sun Dec 10, 2006 6:31 pm

Snoop knows about every damn Mac site around.

I'm one of his America's Army buds.

We play a lot...
MGM Team Wraith
Xbox Live Gamertag: HybuR
Professional Halo Player