GTA IV

Any game without its own board.
Mgalekgolo
Commando

GTA IV

Post by Mgalekgolo » Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:21 pm

I know its kinda old, but this game is fucking addicting. I just bought the ballad and the lost. Anyone else like it?
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.

Kayar
Delta Force

Re: GTA IV

Post by Kayar » Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:39 pm

I only played it briefly at a friend's house. Which is to say that while he went to sleep I proceeded to spend over 5 hours on it, using cheats to survive for around that much time with six stars in an underground subway area where I wasn't supposed to go yet. I think I may like San Andreas better, but then, I never own a GTA game, I only play them elsewhere, so I can't really be reliable for a true opinion. I will say this- Best moments of any of the GTA games I've played: (keep in mind I have never actually played the storyline)

Vice City- Flying a helicopter while killing people- too many games opt for either flying or killing, not both.

San Andreas- Spawning random vehicles on the top of Mt. Chilliad using cheats, then going off the jump on them, whether you survive or not. Especially fun with the super bunny hop cheat.

GTA IV- Running with a grenade in your hand, letting it blow up and launch your dead body at random objects. 10 points for launching yourself over an overpass from below, 20 points for landing on a moving vehicle. Also, getting into a taxi with a live grenade in your hand, choosing where you want to go, then having the grenade blow off. Yes, what a terrible person I am, you should see what I do in Fable 2.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Yarok
Ranger

Post by Yarok » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:47 am

Kayar wrote:Vice City- Flying a helicopter while killing people- too many games opt for either flying or killing, not both.
Saints Row 2?

I had fun in GTA IV, though after I finished the story I felt that there wasn't any incentive to do anything after the first several times you did it. After that it was only collecting and driving. Though, in terms of sandbox games, I would have to say that Just Cause 2 wins in the terms of the sheer amount of anything to do everywhere. That, and mods.
TaxiService wrote:I've got no soul
As I surreptitiously put my tallywhacker into the jet

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:52 pm

I have just cause 1. I haven't played it is it good?
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

kiddten
Commando

Post by kiddten » Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:05 pm

Yeah its good. takes a bit to really get into it, although the first mission is kickass.
kiddten, on most things nowadays wrote:no
TaxiService wrote:HERE IS THE GODDAMN WALDO YOU CHEATING DICK
๖ۣۜĐeяP wrote:U MOTHER FUCKER AND U FUCKING PARENTS AND FUCKED OFF ASS HOLES

Mota-Lev
Green Beret

Post by Mota-Lev » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:11 pm

Got GTA IV and Saint row 2. Saints row has more vehicles but GTA has better online.
Stupid tinypic removing my images

Sven
SEAL

Post by Sven » Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:35 pm

Human wrote:I know its kinda old, but this game is fucking addicting. I just bought the ballad and the lost. Anyone else like it?
*Bump*

Sorry, but it's 'Addictive'.
blackkyurem123123 wrote:one of the Admins asks "whaths wrong" and he repiles " someone smasmed me chests".

Monk34
Ranger

Post by Monk34 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:52 pm

This game is totally badass. Awesome stroryline and great online. It's also great for murdering mass amounts of people and laughing at the amazing physics engine.

Mgalekgolo
Commando

Post by Mgalekgolo » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:39 am

Monk34 wrote:This game is totally badass. Awesome stroryline and great online. It's also great for murdering mass amounts of people and laughing at the amazing physics engine.
I very much agree. A good physics engine is what most games lack. Even fewer have amazing physics like this one
Yarok wrote:There may be a giant dildo protruding from your forehead.