WOLFTACTICS: A RTCW TOTAL CONVERSION

Any game without its own board.
sw3D
Operative

WOLFTACTICS: A RTCW TOTAL CONVERSION

Post by sw3D » Sat Jul 31, 2004 9:44 am

Well i guess many who own RTCW and plays on gr is familiar with this WT mod. I think this mod is missing a lot of recognition that it deserves. With the development team broken up, the survival of this mod is in our hands. We can't let this mod go to waste, after all the work that has been done.

Wolftactics is a Return to Castle Wolfenstein total conversion. It gives 8 new classes of characters, many new maps, and all new weapons including bazooka, grenade launcher, tesla grenades, and many more! The main Wolftactics site is not updated anymore, but a loyal mac user still has a site up. Check it out: http://www.lothar.webhop.net

Our friend had thought about ditching the mod for good because nobody was playing on his server, but we finally urged him to give it one last try. He now has his server running at 'lothar.game-server.cc'

We still have an 'ok' sized crew around 10 players who luv to play WT. I'm one of them :P you can msg me or go to the website if u wish to learn more about the mod. I alrdy asked mono to help host the mod on his website :)

thz guys
zomg?! wtf?! lag?! rematch?!

ToggleGTP

Post by ToggleGTP » Sun Aug 01, 2004 11:53 pm

I'm also friends with Stryker and Lothar. I have joined Lothar's server hundreds of times. There are several mac WT followers on www.gameranger.com . I can easily recruit them if Lothars server is up. More the merrier. 8)

Lothar

Post by Lothar » Mon Aug 02, 2004 12:38 am

Wolf Tactics has 9 classes, 12 high quality WT specialized maps, lots of new, exciting weapons and two additional gametypes (capture the object and hold the object). Team Fortress gameplay style with two identical bases or like ordinary RtCW, but with the new weapons/features, when playing on non WT maps. A very special new weapon is the auto-aiming/firing sentinel machine which is built by the engineer class. When fully upgraded it has two MP40:s and a bazooka mounted. It senses the enemy and aims/fires automatically. You don't have to be nearby to frag an enemy player! Just get the message some enemy was fragged by your faithful sentinel machine. The perfect defense. Another exciting class is the infiltrator (spy). He's got the special ability to either get invisible or to disguise himself as one of the enemy players.

IP to my public WT server is lothar.game-server.cc

Files and info on http://www.lothar.webhop.net

Also follow this discussion http://www.gamingforums.com/showthread.php?t=125808

hx239
Operative

Post by hx239 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:47 pm

omfg toggle you forgot to mention ur friends with me! TRAITOR. ps when u gonna send that h3c CD dude. lol u were sposed to send it like a month ago. =D
I can't get enough of Gargoyles.

hx239
Operative

Post by hx239 » Tue Aug 03, 2004 7:49 pm

btw, we're gonna get a G5 sometime in this year or early next year. is rtcw worth buying? ive beaten the origional game and i hated it but ive seen this one and its alot better so...
I can't get enough of Gargoyles.

sw3D
Operative

dgjhasgjaksdgl

Post by sw3D » Tue Aug 03, 2004 9:57 pm

BRO, rtcw is about the MULTIPLAYER. not singleplayer :) rtcw MP kicks ass, compared to the single player missions
zomg?! wtf?! lag?! rematch?!