17%
The above answer is false.
83%

Total votes: 6

Ayumi
Ranger

EV Nova - Mission Computer

Post by Ayumi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:55 pm

Does anyone know where to download the app? I seem to have misplaced it... (no visible trace of it is on my hard drive)
If you don't know what I'm talking about, you probably don't have anything useful to say -.-

Code: Select all

sudo rm -rf /

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:31 pm

AmbrosiaSW.com.

All Ambrosia's games are there. Thing is, I hate Nova 'cause with the demo hector always comes and kills you. At least in Override he just stole credits.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Ayumi
Ranger

Post by Ayumi » Sat Dec 15, 2007 8:47 pm

I was kinda hoping for something more specific than the site I already checked -.-
I haven't touched EV Nova in so many months, you think I'd remember where they put things? XP

demo hector? what's that? <-- never got past more than three major strings

sudo rm -rf /

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Sat Dec 15, 2007 11:33 pm

haha, i love that thing in poll... i asked it to my professors for years... <_<
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:24 am

This took me 5 seconds. I clicked "games" on their site. Then I scrolled down and clicked "Escape Velocity Nova". Then I clicked "Download for Mac". And then I got this.

In the demo version, which is the only version I've ever played, the evil parrot guy Captain Hector flies in and blows your crappy newb ship to bits the moment you leave the first planet. In Override all he did was steal your credits every once in a while. He yells at you for not registering the game.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
MGM Sig

Ayumi
Ranger

Post by Ayumi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 9:50 am

Captain Hector (or whatever the starbridge that can't be hit is called) hasn't shown up since I registered... And I accidently pissed of ATMOS so I'm pretty much screwed at the end of each storyline unless I can escape in less than two seconds or if I can use Mission Computer to make them like me again XD

The EV Nova 1.0.10 download does not include Mission Computer.app. Mission Computer is kinda like Eschaton for EV Nova, so it doesn't come with the game :3

sudo rm -rf /

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Sun Dec 16, 2007 11:18 am

Oh. Okay. Then forget it. I have no idea where you'd get that. Probably in the plugins section... but I really have no idea, sorry. I'm not registered either, and ever since I found out that Hector kills you in the demo I decided it wasn't worth it to keep playing the demo. And I don't have $20 so I'm probably not registering.

Edit: Nevermind, $30. Either way I have no money of my own to use and it's not worth asking for xmas.
~Kayar~
MGM Sig

Ayumi
Ranger

Post by Ayumi » Sun Dec 16, 2007 12:11 pm

oh well...

edit: I feel like a complete idiot... It was in the utilities section... Right where I got it when I first started playing EVN...

sudo rm -rf /