Pokemon modding?

Any game without its own board.
Mac Hacker
Ranger

Pokemon modding?

Post by Mac Hacker » Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:32 pm

anyone interested in researching pokemon modding on mac? with me i have a format for a hamebrew app that i made that uses action replay codes

we just need an app like pokesav for mac (google it)

this is the cleats.xml format i use

Code: Select all

<cheat>

<name></name>

<note></note>

<codes></codes>

</cheat>
PS: i posted here because alt might be able to help with an app for mac users to mod pokemon like us PC users with pokesav

NOTE: Not halo related here so alt wont miss it
Last edited by Mac Hacker on Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:55 pm

No... while I am a nintendo fanboy, just... no. The old games weren't bad, but the cartoon and the new games ruined it. So just no.
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Altimit01
Eschaton Dev
Eschaton Dev

Post by Altimit01 » Tue Dec 18, 2007 6:56 pm

I'm a gonna go with...no. Besides, there's much better people working on more interesting things in that community. My roommate last year showed me something that looked like an MMO using the original engine. Plus it seems like you're mixing a lot of modding/hacking terms around that don't belong together. Feel free to lock this topic or move it elsewhere.
Disclaimer: I am no longer active. Any posts, PMs or other communication I use has no guarantee of accuracy or follow up.
Download Eschaton: Mediafire