SC Haunted House BOO

Any game without its own board.
TychPsych
Peon

SC Haunted House BOO

Post by TychPsych » Fri Jul 08, 2005 2:04 pm

I once made a map for Starcraft called Haunted House. It doesn't follow regular game play.

Here is what it is like:

There are nerds and phantoms.

If you are a nerd, you run around a maze full of traps and suprises, while trying to avoid getting killed by the phantom, who is a dark templar. Occasionally you can fight back against the other things out to get you, but you have to find the guns first. But when you do... BAM! :flamer:

If you are a phantom, you wanna kill all the nerds before the timer runs out. You get a couple extra units too to help.

Anyway it is a lot of fun and I will upload it onto my website soon so everyone can download it.

There is also a sequel. It has completely different gameplay. The nerds now have shotguns that kill the phantom's demon lackeys in one hit. ----) Except for the archons....````:) But the demons get a buttload of guys. I am sick of all these noobs leaving because their first 4 guys got killed. I mean yeah, you only get 4 demons in beginning but those numbers multiply again and again. It's worth a play.

I don't have it uploaded yet, as I am super lazy, but it will be somewhere on this website when I feel like uploading it:

http://amonkeyslife.co.nr
Pfhor are like women. They are always getting on your nerves.