View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:43 am

Reply to topic  [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Competition (Saturday) 
Not sure about this coming weekend... we are planning a ski weekend and when those come up... the LAN party typically gets put off a week.

So to answer your question... if not this weekend (still in the air)... then we'll be shooting for next Saturday the 24th.

I'll be in touch...
Dawg

Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:27 am
Report this post
SOG Squad Leader

I have to get out of this house and hit the slopes myself. I've been really sick with a flu virus for the past few days, and it finally snowed here during that time. =[

The slopes are calling my name. :idea:

Wed Feb 14, 2007 10:17 am
Report this post
Profile WWW

We plan on starting up the computers on Saturday evening. Several of the regulars are out with that ugly flu/cold bug going round so we may not have a full house?

Since I haven't had a chance to talk with the guys (been out of town) I'm not sure what they're upto as far as games and such. So, what say if I start looking on the SOG sight around 8 oclock MST (7 PST). And if you're there I'll let you know what or how we're looking for competition??? Play for an hour or two if you're up to it?

Sorry for short lead time... I'm on the road from time to time with my job and it's hard to get access to computer.

Dawg

Fri Feb 23, 2007 2:40 pm
Report this post
SOG Squad Leader

no prob dawg, i was hit with that crappy flu virus as well, and am finaly getting over it. I was sick for over a week, it was nasty..... and now that i'm getting over that i went snowboarding today and dislocated my elbow, need to go get xrays tomorrow (saturday), so I will miss the night i'm sure cause i can't game as of right now. I'm sure some of the other SOGgies will be there. I will let them know.

Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:55 pm
Report this post
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 19 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2