Realism1.com

Special Operations Group

Moderator: Vir2L™

Guido

Realism1.com

Post by Guido » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:50 pm

I would like to introduce your clan to the First Community Tactical Realism Ladder Scrim web site. www.realism1.com is your one stop spot for competing against other Tactical Realism Clans. We offer a wide rang of cool features from player tracking, to awards to players, Free Clan advertising, and etc. But before we can open our doors to the community, we need at least one representative from your Clan to sit in a meeting next weekend to determine the rule sets for www.realism1.com. That’s right, your clan gets to take part in the development of this site. The reason for that is this site would not be for the community if we had full control of it.

If your Clan would like to partake in this meeting next weekend (1-19-2008) at 9:00pm EST, please meet us on the [ETS] team speak. IP: 69.12.25.11:22918 Password: modernets (Thanks you [ETS] for loaning us your TS). More information about the site, volunteer position, and etc, will be covered at the meeting.

This is the First step to Uniting the TR Community, and I would like to see it happen with www.realism1.com and your Clan.

Thank you,
Guido (R1 Public Relations)
guido@realism1.com

P.S. If you need to contact me please email me, as it will be hard to check over 60 forums that this is going out to.

Vir2L™
Ranger

Post by Vir2L™ » Wed Jan 16, 2008 10:42 pm

Thanks Guido!

We'll be looking into this... and I'll try and make the meeting.
"You can't spell slaughter without laughter."