sorry for my crap also

Special Operations Group

Moderator: Vir2L™

the pain

sorry for my crap also

Post by the pain » Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:16 pm

sorry
i only have a few servers that are below 200 ping in my area and i like RT servers
that is the reason that i come and play on your servers
when i get a job this summer i might help pay
currently im trying to get a M1 Garand and a paintball gun
the M1 is $1000 and the paintball gun is arround $400 so it will be a while
now im sorry for my crap. i have been told many times to stop being anoying and i will try
i know now that i cant come in your server after i eat a crap load of candy (IM NOT FAT) and wine and cry. thanks for letting me realise my stuped actions
also on the 02-19-09 my connection to your TS is being cut off constilly i can go on any other TS and its fine so this makes me think that , msot likely something or someone is booting me
this is why i get mad some times i rember when i would come in and they would say "o crap its the pain" anyway that has stoped for the most part and i thank you for that. but someone might be kicking me off the server because why. today im calm and relaxed not hyper and i read your post and i know that i was a jackass before and if i do it again im "shit out of luck".
but if you want me gone please say im kicking you because (insert reason here) not just booting me off the TS or server just cause its funny
im not saying you did it or J did it or anyone booted me off it could be my crapy lines but please stop if it is.

thanks and i will try to use the C button more and use my head more also.
thanks

te pain

Re: sorry for my crap also

Post by te pain » Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:35 pm

thanks for the games and everything
it was my end that was booting me off and nervermind the are you doing it stuff
thnaks for telling me my fuc! up and i will change
thnaks