Hosting Navy Seals

Everything about GhRD and its mods.
SteveMel

Hosting Navy Seals

Post by SteveMel » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:16 am

When I host a GR Demo game on Gameranger, It is never the Navy Seals version although I have the mod. Where should the NS folder be if I want it to work when I host?

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:04 pm

In case you didn't know everyone who joins when you host has to have Navy Seals. The folder Navy SEALS_V2 goes into you Mods folder. The modsset.txt file goes in the Ghost Recon Demo Data folder. This folder is the one which has has the Data and Mods folders in it. You will know when Navy Seals in activated because the setup screen will be green instead of blue.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 13, 2003 4:22 pm

Thanks for the reply. Another question: all the mods I have each have a file called "modsset.txt". Obviously I can't leave them all in the same place. Will they work if I enclose each in its own folder in the GR Demo Data folder?

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sat Dec 13, 2003 10:13 pm

The game will not read the modsset.txt files for each one if you stick them in a folder. If you want them all to be activated so you don't have to keep switching folders you can edit the modsset.txt file to include all of the mods. The only problem with this is if you host then everyone must also have all of the mods activated. I would only do this if you just joined games and didn't host them.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig