How do i install mods?!

Everything about BF 1942 and its mods.
Fury
Peon

How do i install mods?!

Post by Fury » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:56 pm

Title says it all /\ /\
A NUKE WILL BE DROPPED, WIPING OUT HUMAN EXISTANCE, WHY?, BECAUSE I READ IT ON THE INTERNET!

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Mon Dec 18, 2006 10:09 pm

Place the mod inside the Mods folder found in the Data folder.
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Fury
Peon

Post by Fury » Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:51 pm

r they all for multiplayer? is there any instant battle mods?
A NUKE WILL BE DROPPED, WIPING OUT HUMAN EXISTANCE, WHY?, BECAUSE I READ IT ON THE INTERNET!

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Tue Jan 09, 2007 7:41 pm

Multiplayer.

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Fury
Peon

Post by Fury » Tue Jan 09, 2007 11:27 pm

multiplayer demo sucks cuase u cant play mods unless someone who is premium makes a server!, unless there is anather way...

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Wed Jan 10, 2007 4:04 am

Premium users are the only ones who can play the multiplayer demo. Non-premium users can't join any of the game.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

striderdm1
Peon

Post by striderdm1 » Tue Mar 13, 2007 10:16 am

Monoman wrote:Multiplayer.
Sorry Monoman, but that's not strickly true. Most of the mods come with single player support at some level. Ok the bots aren't wonderful but in many mods they're pretty good. Like BG42, FW, FH, EoD, DCxx, and tons more. There's also dozens of 'sp' maps out too.

The only mods i can think of atm that doesn't contain 'sp' are Battlefield GrandPrix and Interstate'82. Now, the latter is mp only. But you can race about by yourself on any map, sounds boring but it isn't.. A great mp game imho

Give a new 'ish mod called Reborn Fighters a go. Pretty cool stuff, and easy to install, like all BF1942 mods. As you say, the folder goes within the Mods folder that is inside the Data folder... easy peasy :)

Strider

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:05 pm

Yea, that is correct. I'm just use to only playing them on multiplayer so its what I think of first. :D

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

striderdm1
Peon

Post by striderdm1 » Wed Mar 14, 2007 12:04 am

Just so long as you didn't think i was being a smart ass :wink:
Strider

Sharker
SEAL

Post by Sharker » Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:15 pm

striderdm1 wrote:
Monoman wrote:Multiplayer.
Sorry Monoman, but that's not strickly true. Most of the mods come with single player support at some level. Ok the bots aren't wonderful but in many mods they're pretty good. Like BG42, FW, FH, EoD, DCxx, and tons more. There's also dozens of 'sp' maps out too.

The only mods i can think of atm that doesn't contain 'sp' are Battlefield GrandPrix and Interstate'82. Now, the latter is mp only. But you can race about by yourself on any map, sounds boring but it isn't.. A great mp game imho

Give a new 'ish mod called Reborn Fighters a go. Pretty cool stuff, and easy to install, like all BF1942 mods. As you say, the folder goes within the Mods folder that is inside the Data folder... easy peasy :)

Strider
in EoD the bots are ok but they don't fly helicopters by themselves unless you get in and out when they are in and they only get out of the helicopter if its at the smoke

striderdm1
Peon

Post by striderdm1 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 1:19 pm

well, you can't have everything :wink: