MGM BF Server

Everything about BF 1942 and its mods.
Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

MGM BF Server

Post by Monoman » Sun Mar 20, 2005 1:18 am

I am starting a semi-dedicated server for BF1942. It should run 6-8 people pretty good. The server will be up at different times during the week with a definite uptime on Fridays. Also, I will put it up anytime someone requests it. There are a few things to go over first for the server.

Should the server be open or private? If private, I would post the password here.

Should I enable Punkbuster? If its open, then I will definitely run it. This is mostly because I have heard that the newest update for Punkbuster is causing problems for the Mac version.

What gametypes should be run on it? CTF,Coop,etc

Finally, what mods and/or maps should I add?

Server IP: 67.181.166.163
Password: bfmgm
Mods: Desert Combat 0.7
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Re: MGM BF Server

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:28 am

Monoman wrote:I am starting a semi-dedicated server for BF1942. It should run 6-8 people pretty good. The server will be up at different times during the week with a definite uptime on Fridays. Also, I will put it up anytime someone requests it. There are a few things to go over first for the server.

Should the server be open or private? If private, I would post the password here.

Should I enable Punkbuster? If its open, then I will definitely run it. This is mostly because I have heard that the newest update for Punkbuster is causing problems for the Mac version.

Add Conquest and CO-OP. And other mods too! like Forgotten Hope, Pirates, DC Extended, DC Final Extented........ And password. If we have password, we can get there only Mac players. :D And enable Punkbuster. But no 6-8 players only on that server, maybe 32! 8)

Re: MGM BF Server

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 28, 2006 4:30 am

Guest wrote:
Monoman wrote:I am starting a semi-dedicated server for BF1942. It should run 6-8 people pretty good. The server will be up at different times during the week with a definite uptime on Fridays. Also, I will put it up anytime someone requests it. There are a few things to go over first for the server.

Add Conquest and CO-OP. And other mods too! like Forgotten Hope, Pirates, DC Extended, DC Final Extented........ And password. If we have password, we can get there only Mac players. :D And enable Punkbuster. But no 6-8 players only on that server, maybe 32! 8)
PS.My name on the Battlefield is: Wolf-Arthur(FIN). Its same name what i using on the Gameranger