BF Demo Mod coming

Everything about BF 1942 and its mods.
Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

BF Demo Mod coming

Post by Monoman » Fri Jun 10, 2005 12:30 pm

I have successfully been able to replace various vehicles and have stopped the ships from moving which many people seem to want. I am still working on maybe adding more vehicles to the map. If you have an idea for something post it here.

Also, everything I am doing is serverside so only the host will need the mod. :rocker:

Here are some of the things I can do and keep it serverside.

Add/Replace/Remove vehicles
Add repair points, spawns, healing spots.
Spawn weapon kits
Change the kits of soldiers
Edit the weapon stats
Remove weapons
Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter. -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

Cheap Shot

Post by Cheap Shot » Sun Jun 12, 2005 4:23 pm

right on Mono, it would be cool if medi could also have an Anti Tank, and an Anti Tank guy get a machine gun... :shock:

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Mon Jun 13, 2005 6:13 pm

Some updates on the progress. Cheap Shot is my official beta host. So if he is hosting, he should have the most recent version of the mod.

Current Version

- Carrier and Destroyer movement has been stopped. The small, landing craft ships are still moveable.

- The 3 Allied planes have been changed.

- The jeep has been replaced with a tank-like vehicle.

- The tank to a German Tiger tank.

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

TERRANCIO

When When When When???

Post by TERRANCIO » Tue Jun 14, 2005 4:53 am

Hello, im glad doing these mods is possible, now, are the first steps available already? how can i get them? or if you need any help to finish just tell me!
and what program are u using??
Cheers!

DS|Deathsycte

:-D

Post by DS|Deathsycte » Tue Jun 14, 2005 3:45 pm

Hey great work! I fell in love with mustang and spitfire when Cheapshot was hosting it. :P You should change planes on axis carrier and possibly add a couple more planes for them. Also it would be cool if a few more tanks were around to have more epic ground battles. Any chance of any submarines or a Ally destroyer for some ship-ship combat?

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: :-D

Post by Monoman » Tue Jun 14, 2005 5:50 pm

TERRANCIO wrote:Hello, im glad doing these mods is possible, now, are the first steps available already? how can i get them? or if you need any help to finish just tell me!
and what program are u using??
Cheers!
The intial version isn't available yet. The first version will be out soon though and you will be able to download the mod from here. I am using a PC to do the modding since there are no Mac modding programs available.
DS|Deathsycte wrote:Hey great work! I fell in love with mustang and spitfire when Cheapshot was hosting it. :P You should change planes on axis carrier and possibly add a couple more planes for them. Also it would be cool if a few more tanks were around to have more epic ground battles. Any chance of any submarines or a Ally destroyer for some ship-ship combat?
Changing the planes on the carrier is the next step. Adding more tanks is already in the works. :wink: I could add a submarine or possibly other ships but since they cause so many people lag, I will release a seperate mod with just ship changes. This way those who can handle the ships moving can have some battles.

**Update**
Here are some screenshots of some of the newly added vehicles.

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

DarkRaverNL

MODS MODS MODS MODS

Post by DarkRaverNL » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:02 am

Heys all, first of all THNX monoman for helping me !! and second here are my first modding pictures:

MOre pics WILL cOME SOON, ALsO cHEcK OUT MY GALLERYS on http://www.darkraver.xn-host.com/

Cya L8er !!

DarkRaverNL

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Fri Jun 17, 2005 8:59 am

Submarine on the surface and below

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

DS|Deathsycte

Problem detected

Post by DS|Deathsycte » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:43 am

Hey mono ppl are complaining that the allie planes are far too superior to the axis ones. Any chance on adding more planes on carrier or make both planes fighters to help even things out. Or possibly axis planes that can keep up with the mustang. As nimble as the BF-107 or whatever that thing is called it cant keep up with the turn radius of the mustang and it took me over 10mins to outmanuever the mustang and take it out :(. And take out those trucks because i havent seen a single person say something good about them. Also can u return some of the jeeps. Without speed its easy to get pinned.

DarkRaverNL
Peon

Post by DarkRaverNL » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:41 am

dude, the trucks r cool men, and the planes r fine to, and about the extra planes on carrier, i am spawning them 3 times, liek the boats, testing if it laggs, and also i have changed the kits & vehicles to GERMANY and RUSSIAN kits/vehicles, new boats on the carrier, stil fixing the spawn hight, i am stil workign on the flags becuz they wont change sumhow, only on map, also im planning to insrt a submarine for the Russians wich will spawn near Airport where u can spawn at and attack the Carrier/B'Ship.... but for now check out http://darkraver.net/ to see the latest changes, also Monoman, i have changed the APC to an german APC (other cars stil not work) whenthey capture a base (japs=germans, usa=russia) to the vehicle called Hanomag, im stil w8ing for the right SpawnCodes to insert the submarine, i have tried alot of things, but i cant figure it out, Mail me or reply to the topic i posted on the Modding sectin (2 days ago :P)

Latest gallery check out also my website, with the newsest Tanks, Planes and submarines and stuff, The USS_Enterprise u shud not put in monoman ,it is to huge and laggs alot (with 8 ppl), i am releasing my mod soon, when it is totaly finished (1.Flags, 2.Boat Spawns, 3.SubMarines) when that is done, i wil release, then i start on a speed mod wich makes al vehicles faster, and also a SubWar Mod with lots of submarines..

Hope to see u soon Monoman, and ya al who read me, come to GR and join my room for the latest version of the Mod (hurry cuz im always 8/8, pass = matrix, no n00bs allowed please, sumetimes u gotta w8 for me to finish new modifications)

Have fun all, DarkRaverNL aka BF.[AGP] DarkRaverNL >.< AGP.Leader ;)
Last edited by DarkRaverNL on Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monoman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Monoman » Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:22 pm

So everyone knows, I am working on the last parts of the mod and will try to get it out some time this week. It will probably be on the weekend since I have a busy week coming up, but you never know. :wink:

MGM Discord | MGM Chat
MGM Sig

DarkRaverNL
Peon

RaveMod v1.2 RELEASED

Post by DarkRaverNL » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:52 pm

My RaveMod v1.2 Has BEEN RELEASED on JUNE 21 2005, All information on my website Availbible for download !
Last edited by DarkRaverNL on Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

DarkRaverNL
Peon

RaveMod v1.3 COMING !!!!!

Post by DarkRaverNL » Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:37 am

as i said: RaveMod v1.3 COMING !!!!! :D fixed sum plane spawns, GREAT SUCCES my mod is.... truely so much ppl luv it, others say it ruins the game, WHO CARES, i dont, SHUTUP DARK, wtf ? stfu urself, anyway check out my website !!!! it wil release soon, w8ing to fix the flag spawns..

CYA L8er i kno im a freak bnut join me when im open, the pass if locked is MATRIX just to keep the noooooooobs out :D

bye

DarkRaverNL AND NOT Raven or Ravey !! RAVERRRRRR :D

sry had to much coffe when i wrote this.. :o

DarkRaverNL
Peon

BUMod v1.1 RELEASED

Post by DarkRaverNL » Sun Jul 03, 2005 7:54 am

Building upgrade mod (BUMOD) v1.1 RELEASED, this mod makes new buildings in the Wake map, windmill, church, crane etc etc,download it now from my !!!Website !!!

cmvnbsdwer

Post by cmvnbsdwer » Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:43 pm

And take out those trucks because i havent seen a single person say something good about them. Also can u return some of the jeeps. Without speed its easy to get pinned.

I think he's referring to the 6-seater trucks. They aren't too fast. Jeeps would be better placed there. There really is a lack of fast ground vehicles.