BF Demo Mod coming

Everything about BF 1942 and its mods.
DS|Deathsycte

umm....

Post by DS|Deathsycte » Mon Jul 04, 2005 12:18 pm

"I think he's referring to the 6-seater trucks. They aren't too fast. Jeeps would be better placed there. There really is a lack of fast ground vehicles."
NO. APC's are fine. i was talking about the crappy ass rocket trucks who are easy prey . even if apc is slow its a good secondary Anti-air weapon after the AAguns and tanks. also it can heal u if u need it or for ammo. The truck on the other hand requires two ppl to be efficent and ussually one person tries to man them on their own. Hey mono any chance on letting me in on the progress of that naval battle version i gave u suggestions on. also how is ur progress on mod u've been making.
:twisted:

TychPsych
Peon

My opinion

Post by TychPsych » Tue Jul 05, 2005 8:21 am

The only good thing about those rocket trucks is when you jump onto the little step thing by the door and ride the truck that way. That way you can shoot enemies on the side but it is easy to fall off so... but it is still very fun. Otherwise, those trucks just get in the way. When I'm Allied and the other side takes north base or something when I am stuck at south base, I want to get to the base fast, not take a turtle speed truck. I say if you want a vehicle with guns on it to replace regular jeep, make a jeep with machine gun on back, like in Halo. Also, those apcs are great they just need a bit more starting speed.
Pfhor are like women. They are always getting on your nerves.