Unban Request

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

TotalWarHound

Unban Request

Post by TotalWarHound » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:01 pm

Hi,

I'm SovietSanta, I was banned about a year ago or so from Bigass Final. I said an offensive word, I was being immature about it and got banned. I'm sorry. Any way I can get unbanned? I know I violated the server policies, but hey-people make mistakes. Lemme back in and I'll try and keep it PG. I love playing Bigass too much to stay banned forever if I can help it.
Also who is the mod? Will they see this post?

Sincerely,

An apologetic HaloMD faithful

atomical

Re: Unban Request

Post by atomical » Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:51 pm

Server was reset around the end of December. Enjoy.

Shoxy

Post by Shoxy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:47 am

Hey atomical i was banned around 4 5 months ago for not talking in discord and maybe another reason idk about but i was wondering if i could get a unban i love your servers and i really want to play on them again its obvious its an ip ban because im banned when im at my house but if you could do this itll be great! :)

A Mouse

Post by A Mouse » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:13 am

Hey Atomical.
Am i somehow banned from the bigasss server?
Cant seem to play thetre anymore and it doesnt show up on my list of games while it does show up on the list from macgamingmods.
direct ip dont seem to work either.
Got any suggestions?

Cheers
A Mouse, Dodo, Tanknoob

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:43 am

You might not wanna play while drunk if you want to stay unbanned.

Deathstroke

Post by Deathstroke » Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:37 pm

I was banned myself.. why?? Because nerds people be cheating on halo using aimbot. Thats not fair, then some people be glitching. So What i do is trash talk its just a game they can't handle it oh fucking well. what they need to do is grow the fuck up and stop banning people. Like +Np_ Proxy is one of them and Silver Wolf. They cheat and I can't stand it because its not fair for people and NOT FUN!!!!!

HandofGod
Peon

Post by HandofGod » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Deathstroke wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:37 pm I was banned myself.. why?? Because nerds people be cheating on halo using aimbot. Thats not fair, then some people be glitching. So What i do is trash talk its just a game they can't handle it oh fucking well. what they need to do is grow the fuck up and stop banning people. Like +Np_ Proxy is one of them and Silver Wolf. They cheat and I can't stand it because its not fair for people and NOT FUN!!!!!
Some of the servers displayed on the Halo MD lobby are unreliable as they aren't administered by atomical, Sparky or any of the Halo MD regulars. I'd recommend just staying off them if they're making you upset and annoyed.

Silver Wolf

Post by Silver Wolf » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:26 pm

Deathstroke wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 6:37 pm I was banned myself.. why?? Because nerds people be cheating on halo using aimbot. Thats not fair, then some people be glitching. So What i do is trash talk its just a game they can't handle it oh fucking well. what they need to do is grow the fuck up and stop banning people. Like +Np_ Proxy is one of them and Silver Wolf. They cheat and I can't stand it because its not fair for people and NOT FUN!!!!!
Don't know why I'm even bothering to respond but someone showed me this gem of yours so here we go.

As I've told you before numerous times Deathstroke, I do not cheat in any way, I bust the real cheaters and anyone can visit my Youtube page (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCojc6W ... RGJFtlwYAA) and see proof of this.

You were NOT banned for accusing people of cheating (something you know nothing about and simply toss hackusations at anyone who plays better than you do). And, you were NOT banned for trash talking either. I'm a lot more lenient on trash talking than some of the other admins (hence how Z is still to this day not permabanned by me even though he routinely accuses of me cheating and cusses me out with little gems like "F*** you Silver Sh**. Go F*** your daughter" although I do temporarily mute him sometimes).

You WERE banned for disruptive behavior, particularly joining my team and melee'ing me repeatedly while I'm trying to play, nading me, and running me over with vehicles so I can't play effectively. Before this you also earned multiple temporary mutes because you would no longer play just sit in your base and flood the server with false hackusations against other players (not just me either, you've even tossed hackusations against Krystal, Nu, and plenty of other players as well).

This has been an ongoing problem for months and I gave you a retarded number of warnings.

- Wolf

liquid light

Post by liquid light » Sun Apr 08, 2018 1:32 am

Some servers are configured to not ban players at all.