For you bronies out there...

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Re: For you bronies out there...

Post by TaxiService » Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:15 pm

>if you have watched it and still don't like it, then you are one of the only people who doesn't. I used to think the same thing until my friend made me watch it, and I was changed.

Yeah, I understand that. It's just that I don't want to change like this. :-\ I don't know, call me a mentally closed person, but these ponies sound just so gay.

And by gay i don't mean "homosexual", i have absolutely nothing against gay peeps; i mean gay in the bad offensive way. >_> I mean, even if the scripts are really good, why wouldn't the writers write a story that isn't being told by these gay-ass (for the lack of a better word) ponies who are all about friendship and… stuff?! I don't even know what they do!! I don't want to know!! D: what's wrong with me!?

…I just don't want to be sucked in the pony fanbase! How retarded is that?! my little pony?! what the shitting shit? I remember advertising of this kind of shit from when i was a kid. Those were toys specifically designed for girls. This pony fandom over here must just be a massive overtrolling of biblical proportions. I can't believe something like this is seriously going on.

…but then, how is something defined "retarded"? This word misuse is just as meaningful as the word "normal".
Maybe the only reason I think it's retarded is because of the ad's i have seen as a kid? Or because it is meant for a girl public? Is that enough to make the show "retarded"? What is blocking me from viewing these ponies? Maybe everyone who has watched them has already thought what i am thinking right now.

…BUT THEIR DESIGN!!! THAT too is retarded, man! I mean, come on! Let it be as good as you want, but a show like that needs to have one hell of a plot to keep people watching it despite its appearance. I mean, what the fuck? ponies?

…you aren't seriously considering watching these ponies. Are you?

I wouldn't be a closed-minded person if i did.

BUT WHAT IF YOU LIKE THEM THENNNNNN

then… then they were right? I can't judge something before knowing it. Despite its gayness.

I KNOW BUT FUCK I HATE PONIES

YES I HATE THEM TOO GOD DAMMIT WHAT ELSE CAN I DO GRRRR

EDIT: OH GREAT NEW PAGE THATS GREAT FUCK

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:15 pm

Take it with a grain of salt, Taxi. It is not important.

As for the internal conflict, I deeply sympathize.
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Amy
Green Beret

Post by Amy » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:19 pm

No one quite makes me laugh like Taxi does hahahahha. Him and Mota should do stand up I swear.
MGM Sig
Mota-Lev wrote:Its like watching an Asian girl crush a cats brain through its eye socket with high heels.. Its horrible but I just can't look away :/.

Dead Site
Veteran

Post by Dead Site » Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:38 pm

Rainbow contrails are awesome, and as much as it is awesome, I like the the default skins of the vehicles.
[url=steam://friends/add/76561198023999718]Image[/url]

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Amy wrote:No one quite makes me laugh like Taxi does hahahahha. Him and Mota should do stand up I swear.
It would be even funnier because Taxi can't (verbally) speak English. And I mean that with the utmost love for you. Where has Mota been lately?
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

Dead Site
Veteran

Post by Dead Site » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Mota-Lev hasn't posted since February but he seems to visit...he missed his milestone of being on this MGM forum for 5 years; 4 days ago.

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:19 pm

:(

I think all the funny people should just get on Mumble every once in a while. That'd be totally cray. Like yeah, sometimes when Mgal and I are on it's pretty awesome, but if we got people like Mota, Taxi, Bunneh (we actually did do some shit once), and other cool people it would be totally fucking awesome. and also Fonzie, just so we can get man-orgasms from his smexy voice.
Bunneh wrote:Now, please don't spam my newsfeed on how you need like 3 dildoes to make a giant dick statue on penisland or any of those other shitty facebook games.

Dead Site
Veteran

Post by Dead Site » Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:02 pm

I don't use Mumble that much and I rarely go on MGM...if it is MGM, it is mostly just to listen. I go on the Reddit Minecraft (nerd.nu) one, Filly synchtube one, and before, the Killstreak Gaming clan one. Hate those guys.
Vegerot wrote:and also Fonzie, just so we can get man-orgasms from his smexy voice.
Your DragonBall avatar image goes quite well with that.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:24 pm

Ninosmr., I like what you've showed so far, but what is a brony?
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Fortune Approves

Post by Fortune Approves » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:50 pm

If there was a plus one button i would click it but in the mean time:

Vegerot
SEAL

Post by Vegerot » Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:56 pm

Sparky wrote:what is a brony?
Ignorant people

Dead Site
Veteran

Post by Dead Site » Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:01 pm

Sparky wrote:what is a brony?
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=brony/

tokage
Ranger

Post by tokage » Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:24 pm

Vegerot wrote:
Amy wrote:No one quite makes me laugh like Taxi does hahahahha. Him and Mota should do stand up I swear.
It would be even funnier because Taxi can't (verbally) speak English. And I mean that with the utmost love for you. Where has Mota been lately?
Bullshit! He has a mind numbingly wonderful accent.

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:41 am

Hmm… there must be some mistake! Don't you mean "a wonderfully shitty accent?
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:47 am

Is that how Google is translating it these days?