Just a post regarding a fake Niernen

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Niernen

Just a post regarding a fake Niernen

Post by Niernen » Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:37 am

So, there's a fake Niernen on HaloMD these days. The only other name I know him by is "Cum Eat Ryan" (not to be confused with CumshotRyan). He was in Modzone a couple days ago, shooting allies and flipping their/my hogs over. Naturally, I got annoyed and blew his falcon up, betraying him. Apparently, he got really, really mad about that and switched his name to mine and started griefing. Now, if he's on, you'll almost always find him standing by his own team's armoury door, effectively trapping people in (at least, those who don't know how to use the vent). I guess he's trying to slander my name by getting people to think I'm griefing?

In any case, could an admin maybe get a ban out on this guy? I don't really care that much that he's using my name and giving it a bad rep, but he's griefing games and preventing players on his team from doing much but melee him over and over again in the doorway. It's not much different from people who jam hogs into the doorway and a truck into the vent to completely trap players.

Off the top of my head, Krustyklown, your dad, and Darth Vader are people who were there when he started doing this. I can't really prove it isn't me unless you guys are able to check IPs, but I'm pretty sure a lot of people can attest to the fact that the real me would be killing everyone in sight and not standing around blocking doors.

In the meantime, I'll still be around sniping people on a different name. :)

Also on a sort of related note, are you guys banning for blocking the door with a hog? Heard something about someone being banned for doing that.

Modzy
Green Beret

Re: Just a post regarding a fake Niernen

Post by Modzy » Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:04 pm

Not really anything we can do about name changes. Nor can we regulate what happens in Modzone as it's Samuco's server.

Niernen

Post by Niernen » Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:15 pm

I wasn't looking to have anything done about the name. I wasn't aware that Samuco was the only administration for modzone, though. I guess I'll have to hope he sees this, or I find him online soon.

In any case, thought people should know. He was griefing in parallax too. Held the flag in the tree teleport room, but rigged it somehow so no one else could get through the teleport. Krustyklown was there for that one.

Darth Vader

Post by Darth Vader » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:04 am

Relax, it's probably Rachel. I managed to piss off the fake after you left the server and it slipped out a key phrase which led me to believe it was it. It said "I live in singapole" to me, which is something it says ONLY to me because it thinks that it is so badass just because she knows where i live(singapore) when i openly tell people where i live. Also, i believe that it is the only thing stupid enough in the whole of MD to consistently misspell the country singapore as "singapole".

Don't worry about Rachel, its really harmless. It lives in Japan(I did an IP trace) and it gets really scared when you mention that you know where it lives and it leaves pretty quickly after you mention something about it and its country. (The fake left very quickly after i identified it as Rachel)

Stick with your original IGN. Keep sniping with that name. Use the chat frequently, and play honourably. People will know when it's really you and when it's the fake due to differences in behavior. Well, that how it works for me.(She steals my IGN and uses my real name as its IGN frequently because she hates my guts)

Note: Rachel is an "it" until gender is confirmed. Also, it 's not worthy of human status.
"And for a split second, the rabbit wondered what the anti-personnel mine was doing in the carrot patch" - Works of David Shrigley

Niernen

Post by Niernen » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:07 pm

Darth Vader wrote: Don't worry about Rachel, its really harmless. It lives in Japan(I did an IP trace) and it gets really scared when you mention that you know where it lives and it leaves pretty quickly after you mention something about it and its country. (The fake left very quickly after i identified it as Rachel)
Haha, so the things you were blabbering on about Rachel and Japan in that game weren't just random things lol. I was under the impression you were just making things up :wink:

Darth Vader

Post by Darth Vader » Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:25 pm

The day i did the trace, I went straight to its server and asked "you from japan?" There was a pause, then it closed the server down and didn't come back to halo for 2 weeks.
"And for a split second, the rabbit wondered what the anti-personnel mine was doing in the carrot patch" - Works of David Shrigley

Pyrhex.

Post by Pyrhex. » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:13 pm

How can we tell which one is real? I could ask to ban the fake one.

Niernen

Post by Niernen » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:21 pm

If they're blocking the armoury or flaming, it's Rachel. If they're playing, usually with a sniper + AR and have a half decent KD, it's me. I don't think I've ever seen this Rachel person actually play. They were around yesterday as "a baby" and was blocking the blue armoury then too.

If both of us are on the server at the same time, it's easy. The one with a space before "Niernen" is fake, cause if I see them using my name, I usually leave and come back as Arya rather than play with an altered version of my name.

Tucker933
Peon

Post by Tucker933 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:07 pm

This individual is currently banned on the Parallax/Phoenix server, for general douchery.

Darth Vader

Post by Darth Vader » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:21 am

How to tell if fake: Talk to the person. If no reply, probably the fake. Rachel seldom replies but when it does, it has shitty grammar and spelling.

Neirnen: Don't go change your name. Stick with it. By running away, you are letting it ruin your reputation. If you change your name, whatever it does will be taken seriously as if you did it because people have never seen the "real" neirnen. If people see you with your name, they know how the real neirnen behaves and will know who is real and who is the fake.

Note: Rachel really hates Mr Ed, a baby and I. Reason being? I have no idea. She usually steals our names so if you see any of "us" around, check if we are legit.