The Eternal Halo servers

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

lemon

Re: The Eternal Halo servers

Post by lemon » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:28 pm

----) BAGEEK

MR GOAT

Post by MR GOAT » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:33 pm

I doubt any mac players really bot. Most of Wizard's (and everyone else's) servers have bot detection on them, so you'd need to make a pretty damn good one to bypass that. If you encounter exceptionally good players that you are suspicious about, just ask if they have a video of them shooting to prove themselves.

HandofGod (and countless others) have accused me of botting/cheating. I don't have a screenshot of that, but I do have one from NYC-Phog. I also got this this lovely screenshot when I played with HoG the other day. The third screenshot is the score immediately after he left.

As proof that I don't bot or hack or cheat or wall or whatever, here are a few videos of my shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHGZjl4l-gg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo2LZAyNwqY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blQdfke5DYE

Good day :D

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Sun Oct 19, 2014 1:45 pm

Wizard's server (which also has PC players) only recently enabled bot detection because he forgot to enable it. And while it's true people are often accused for cheating when they're not, there were also cases were people were (and even admitted) that they were cheating in the game. Anyway let's not make this into a pointless argument..
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

HandofGod
Peon

Post by HandofGod » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:45 am

MR GOAT wrote:I doubt any mac players really bot. Most of Wizard's (and everyone else's) servers have bot detection on them, so you'd need to make a pretty damn good one to bypass that. If you encounter exceptionally good players that you are suspicious about, just ask if they have a video of them shooting to prove themselves.

HandofGod (and countless others) have accused me of botting/cheating. I don't have a screenshot of that, but I do have one from NYC-Phog. I also got this this lovely screenshot when I played with HoG the other day. The third screenshot is the score immediately after he left.

As proof that I don't bot or hack or cheat or wall or whatever, here are a few videos of my shooting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHGZjl4l-gg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo2LZAyNwqY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blQdfke5DYE

Good day :D
I'm honestly not surprised at this at all. Calling you a loser doesn't imply that I said you were cheating/botting. I was annoyed at the amount of spawn killing you were doing tbh. So what is your point with those screenshots? Because you are just making yourself look foolish and vindictive. I honestly knew right after I typed that you would come on here and post that to make it look like I'm at fault and people who call you a botter/hacker are all fools, noobs or whatever. I know you and your clan (Px? CC?) has some vendetta against me, its pretty obvious. And if you're so good maybe you should consider joining up with MLG and playing a newer Halo game as I'm sure the competition isn't that great on Halo PC/MD for such a noob dominator like you.

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Relax big guy lol. I have no interest in starting a flame war with you. Like I said, you've called me out before but I didn't have a screenshot of that. I did have a screenshot of you being quite frankly a sore loser though.

Don't be deluded, no one has a vendetta against you. I just posted this because when you get called a hacker as often as I do, sometimes it's fun to take a stab back and clear your name.

I've never said I'm good either. I've played people (no, not bots) who are much better than myself.

Ponzu
Operative

Post by Ponzu » Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:25 pm

"playing a newer Halo game"

Most of those competitive players playing since the beginning of the halo still play on halo PC.
Aiming with sticks are just a complete joke.
Hi

HandofGod
Peon

Post by HandofGod » Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:03 pm

Ponzu wrote:"playing a newer Halo game"

Most of those competitive players playing since the beginning of the halo still play on halo PC.
Aiming with sticks are just a complete joke.

Beginning of Halo was on Xbox back in 2001...

atomical

Post by atomical » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:27 am

Ponzu wrote: Samuco's HUD used to be a big deal because it could be used in any server previously. The only reason it is in BIgass only right now is because considerable amount of people has bursted against him.
I think it's a popular feature but a limited number of people had access to his other builds.
Ponzu wrote:You know, I really don't mind uploading a video of my hand and my screen shown together to prove you that "bothers" "cheaters" don't exist?
It get's really annoying when those kids call us hacker when we're purely playing on our own skills and experiences. This is why a bunch of old players on mac was very pissed at samuco when he made his HUD that tracks and shows the HP of the players behind the hill. It was rather unfair for him to attempt reaching our zones with help of such tool claiming that it makes the game more fairer.
Do you regularly get 200 kills per game? That's the issue with the suspected aim botters. It's so obvious that they are cheating.

Also, crouching removes you from radar and the night mode on bigass v3 makes it much harder to spot other players.

Ranger

Post by 002 » Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:45 am

Botting is real, make no mistake about that. This happened on Eternal Halo a few weeks ago, a while before Wizard finally added bot protection. I posted this video elsewhere on the forum, as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU9SPlxbRnI

Stats isn't a good way of telling if someone is botting, though. Lots of people achieve several hundred kills in a single game, especially in games where there's no time limit.

MR GOAT

Post by MR GOAT » Fri Oct 24, 2014 2:17 pm

how did you sightjack on a mac?

Ponzu
Operative

Post by Ponzu » Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:39 pm

atomical wrote:Do you regularly get 200 kills per game? .
Not even close to being hard as long as there are enough players on the server.
Hi

Pyrhex..

Post by Pyrhex.. » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:16 pm

I'm not so concerned about the bottling as much as getting spawn killed too much. Being on the Sniper server of eternal has led to many spawn kills. Sometimes I can't even spawn without being instantly killed. And the fact that no other weapons other than the sniper are used besides pistol really bothers me. There is no more variety of guns. All you do is zoom point shoot. What happened to taking advantage of the gun u have and using it to the potential. No more shotguns or close combat weapons. What's the point of playing?

Ponzu
Operative

Post by Ponzu » Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:04 am

Pyrhex.. wrote:I'm not so concerned about the bottling as much as getting spawn killed too much. Being on the Sniper server of eternal has led to many spawn kills. Sometimes I can't even spawn without being instantly killed. And the fact that no other weapons other than the sniper are used besides pistol really bothers me. There is no more variety of guns. All you do is zoom point shoot. What happened to taking advantage of the gun u have and using it to the potential. No more shotguns or close combat weapons. What's the point of playing?
Well you should consider why some get spawnkilled and why some don't.
And great. I am not banned from the server for using some "hacks" lol.
Hi

peppermint

Post by peppermint » Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:07 am

is there any update doc. of bigassv3? i logged in and the graphics of the HUD changed and there where a couple of AI´s

n Ghandi

problem playing bigass since today

Post by n Ghandi » Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:59 am

SpartanIV failed to finish downloading. and therefor i cant play bigass anymore anybody suggestions.?