Bigass V4 crashes my game

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Mackman

Bigass V4 crashes my game

Post by Mackman » Sun May 17, 2015 7:19 pm

I can join any game except Bigass v3 and V4. when i join those two, i start with a frozen frame, then i can move for about a second, then my game crashes. turning extensions on and off does nothing. help!

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Re: Bigass V4 crashes my game

Post by nil » Mon May 18, 2015 7:37 pm

I think the bigass maps on the lobby rely on extensions, regardless whether you try to turn them on or off. The correct person to talk to would be Samuco who manages this mod these days..
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Samuco_

Post by Samuco_ » Mon May 18, 2015 8:06 pm

What operating system and MD version are you using?

Mackman

Post by Mackman » Wed May 27, 2015 2:52 pm

Samuco_ wrote:What operating system and MD version are you using?
im on Mac OS 10.6.8 and Halo Md version 1.0b26 (1073)
i should also mention that i didnt have this problem when i first started playing, only after i began installing extensions

Modzy
Green Beret

Post by Modzy » Wed May 27, 2015 3:52 pm

Sounds like you have an extension installed that conflicts with the ones on Bigass. Try turning all extentions off.

Samuco_

Post by Samuco_ » Sat May 30, 2015 7:07 pm

MD no longer supports 10.6 so the plugin is probably running on an ancient and incompatible MD core.

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Sun May 31, 2015 6:42 am

Samuco_ wrote:MD no longer supports 10.6 so the plugin is probably running on an ancient and incompatible MD core.
I don't think MD's plugin code has changed much since b26, so most likely it's due to something in your extension.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!