getting unbanned from Bigass final

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

JohnBoner

getting unbanned from Bigass final

Post by JohnBoner » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:52 pm

Hi,

I'm John Boner and I approve this message

A while back I was banned from atomical Bigass final for saying the word "fag." Although I realize this word is offensive in certain contexts, I believe I should be given a second chance to abstain from any future wrongdoing and prove I can be a regular member of the Halo MD bigass community. I won't say fag anymore and will promise to behave. Atomical if you're reading this, I'm sorry I broke your rules and hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me. Thanks all,

Boner out

love

Re: getting unbanned from Bigass final

Post by love » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:04 am

Hi John,

I don't see your username, "JohnBoner", as being banned. You weren't really banned just because you said fag - you're a pretty regular offender. You usually come on purely to troll the server. You frequently login simply to state "OP IS A PHAGGOT ... CAN'T STOP A BONER", harass players with profane language, block doors, etc... You've been temporarily banned several times only to come back and do the same thing.

That being said, I can help you get back on - if you'd like - keep in mind that what goes on the servers is logged and your identity is tracked independent of your username. Since you haven't been on in so long, though, tracking down your aliases is bit of a pain. Are any of these usernames yours?

"atomgaytom"
"(grr)GayFag"
"Fag"
"king eragon"

... classy.

But yeah - last warning and whatnot.

John Boner

Post by John Boner » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:26 am

Hi,

Thanks for responding. I will cooperate with the rules, however I'd like to just say that "can't stop a boner" is kind of my catchphrase and is not intended to offend anyone, I've been doing that for months and no one ever told me that was an offense. I'll definitely stop using profane language if that's the problem. Also the only one of those usernames that I've ever used was "(grr)GayFag" and that was only for a short time to make fun of a certain clan, I stopped using that profile a long time ago and have no intention of using that name again. Thanks again for helping out and I look forward to resolving this.

Boner out

love

Post by love » Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:45 am

(grr)GayFag is unbanned. And after chatting with you, it's confirmed that you're able to join now.

Oh, yeah - you don't have to stop saying "Can't Stop a Boner" that doesn't bother me at all.

.... it's the repeated bigoted language /trolling that I have a short tolerance for.

k bai.