inappropriate language on games

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Sakon

Re: inappropriate language on games

Post by Sakon » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:34 pm

I'd like to give my opinion on this. You, John Boner (or whatever alias you use) are also one of the most bigoted and rude people I have ever played with on Halo. I trash talk once in awhile, I'll admit that but I often say "'Noob,' 'You're trash,' 'Damn you noob,' 'I'm pwning you noobs,' I'm the best on this server losers,'" which I know can rile people up but not to the degree that you do. I have been called 'phaggot,' 'phag,' (on the Bigass server) and 'fag,' so many times by you. I also know I have cursed at you before due to how you've said this stuff to me over and over. But what you say is really over the top for a video game which has a small community as it is. We play each other often as the user base is low so its frankly ridiculous the amount of hateful things that get said over and over again whenever I play you. Its annoying and frankly probably turns some Halo MD players away from the game (who we need to sustain the user population). I'll agree to toning down my trash talking so not to rile you/others up but you seriously need to consider what you say too.

Here is one such example of the toxic atmosphere you and me have encouraged on the game, coming from no other than (HAX)Joff in a game I had with him today.

He's a little kid this I know because he has talked about school, his teachers and friends whenever I've played with him in the past but my interactions with him on Halo have gotten worse. I'm going to assume that its a result of how over the top its been between me, you and others in the game. We arguably directly/indirectly have taught him that its ok to be a complete douche now whenever I play him.

Protoss98

Post by Protoss98 » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:15 pm

Hi,

Sakon I'd like to address the concerns you've shared with this post.

You yourself frequently have referred to me personally as a "pussy", which, if you don't think that's offensive, you need to get checked out. You also frequently tell everyone else they suck and that you're the best player on the server. You've told me "fuck u" multiple times, and you've done the same to others.
To try and say that your insults and vile language are somehow any better than what Joff or any other player has called you is not only hypocritical, it's downright dishonest.

Moreover, this has absolutely nothing to do with the thread I, the OP, originally started which was about censorship in Halo. If you have a personal spat with me or any other player, start a forum titled " Sakon needs to vent his anger against other Halo players." or something.
If you can't take it, don't dish it.

Sakon

Post by Sakon » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Way to take no accountability at all and miss my entire point. You're just a rude, unhappy person and I can see that from your actions on the game and your posts on this forum. I owned up to what I did and said what I did was wrong. You seem to not grasp that what you say on the servers also has an impact. I'm not stupid Boner or whoever you call yourself. I will however prove and continue to prove that I am a much better Halo player than you. I'll leave it at that.

Sakon

Post by Sakon » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:43 pm

I also will never take you seriously on this forum and in the game after your ridiculous rant about the removal of teabagging on the Sniper Gulch server as well as your blatant disregard for any of the opinions of anyone else besides yours on this thread.

aimbot

Post by aimbot » Sat Nov 21, 2015 3:56 am

Protoss98 wrote:Hi,

Sakon I'd like to address the concerns you've shared with this post.

You yourself frequently have referred to me personally as a "pussy", which, if you don't think that's offensive, you need to get checked out. You also frequently tell everyone else they suck and that you're the best player on the server. You've told me "fuck u" multiple times, and you've done the same to others.
To try and say that your insults and vile language are somehow any better than what Joff or any other player has called you is not only hypocritical, it's downright dishonest.

Moreover, this has absolutely nothing to do with the thread I, the OP, originally started which was about censorship in Halo. If you have a personal spat with me or any other player, start a forum titled " Sakon needs to vent his anger against other Halo players." or something.
If you can't take it, don't dish it.
Honestly speaking, you seem like you have fairly serious mental health issues. I feel sorry for you.

Nash

Post by Nash » Sat Nov 21, 2015 5:52 am

I agree, Aimbot. But given his preoccupation with his name and catch phrase, it's obvious he's got small dick, and this is just his need for attention.

Whenever he uses his catch phrase I see him holding up his index finer and thumb with no space in between.

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:30 pm

I'm going to lock the thread because clearly it was for trolling, and I'm going to try my best to get a certain person off these forums.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!