UpComing Mod by Fonzie "Rocky Terrain Mod"

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

G[v]N
Green Beret

Post by G[v]N » Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:34 am

OK, my brain is overloading with feedback. *long spam-like post alert, yee-haw, yee-haw XDXD*

a) Well actually, if they're nub weapons, think about this: The rocket launcher is actually an anti-shee nub weapon! What do you call it then? @_@

b) Yeah! That's why the Rocket Launcher has 4 ammo and uber-long reloading time! *Nub: I WAS RELOADING COULDA KILLED YA BLEHBLEHBLEH YAAA*
But the worst are the Fuel Rod abusers, really.

c) Kayar, we're talking about weapons. HELOOOO XP

d) *leftover_crack* What's fun is, when they're jumping out, I shoot them once with the pistol. Then its counted as MY kill MUAHAHAHAHAHA *Nub: WTF!?!?!?!*

e) Oh wait, this should be a). But nevermind, I'll type it here..BUT I WANTED TO MAKE BG WITH ROCKY TERRAIN!! I'M THE STRATEGIC TERRAIN LOVER, REMEMBER?! (=(((((( Oh well, I'll just settle for the next best thing: playing this mod everyday lol.
Oh wait I didn't read page2!! Oh well, seems no one actually can do it..=)

f) *Pickoff* But that's lame! XD

g) *Dustyjjc* But I'll have to stalk him! I'm LAZY remember? XD

h) Yay I'm actually done! I'm liberated! XP

Hope you enjoyed this post? =D
Moxus wrote:Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Thu Nov 22, 2007 7:01 am

OK One, Lewby I didn't steal your mod idea. This is a totally different mod. Im changign the BSP to ROCKS. Not just some rocks u can hide behind bloodgulch. And im not changing any weapons either. And i don't Have a PC Im a Mac only user. And Brimstone yes i need more of it. I need about 200 rocks because im covering the walls too. Lewby i fail to see what this mod has to do with your beside rocks. But I will be honest with you. I did get this idea from your mod. But what im doing is totally different from yours. And using the Duplicator is easy but it for some reason wont work for scenery, Only Vehi. You press Apple-O then click on ur map. Then click the duplicate button on what you want to duplicate. Ok wel im done gibbering. I got lots of mod ideas that i can actually do so im gonna work on them0 Expect a lot of mods from fonzie :D
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

BRIMSTONE
Ranger

Post by BRIMSTONE » Thu Nov 22, 2007 8:18 am

WAIT! HOLD EVERYTHING FEEEEEZEE!<_<.......*freeze* conures crzyass app WORX?

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:27 am

In Some areas yes it does. The only problem is that they all spawn in the same location witch means EXPLOSION! U have to go in Eschaton or sparkedit and move them away from each other.
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

TheSlothist
SEAL

Post by TheSlothist » Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:50 pm

Personally Shees and tanks are the gayest things ever when you get 'em spawn camping, but other then that they get raped. Oh and moxus the flame-thrower rapes everything and i mean EVERYTHING, i've taken down shees. tanks, ghosts, hogs, people, fuel whores and rocket nawbs.
Long range rockets = Skill, Short range rocket camping = nub, Long range fuels = super skill, Short range camping = gayz0rz.
OMFG THE INTERNET IS SO SRS.

G[v]N
Green Beret

Post by G[v]N » Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:06 pm

RETURN OF THE SPAM-POST, BELOW!!!! =) I wish more topics like this turn up, more often.

Real Dry Canadian <the homosapien-hater>:
"Personally Shees and tanks are the gayest things ever when you get 'em spawn camping, but other then that they get raped. Oh and moxus the flame-thrower rapes everything and i mean EVERYTHING, i've taken down shees. tanks, ghosts, hogs, people, fuel whores and rocket nawbs.
Long range rockets = Skill, Short range rocket camping = nub, Long range fuels = super skill, Short range camping = gayz0rz."

Note: No offense was intended in any text above and/or below and any taken is not the responsibility of the person who typed this, namely, MEMEMEMEME

a) SHEES DO NOT GET RAPED, maybe you're just not a pilot, you're a flamer<pun half-intended XD>

b) Maybe YOU rape tanks. I pwn them. XD Who'd rape a VEHICLE when there's humans all around you humping the dead bodies when they kill each other? Seriously. XD

c) <Flamethrower pwning>Hmm are you sure? Never seen you before. =P

d) YEAH BABY HOW DO YA LIKE MY FUEL ROD 324.55 METER PWNAGE?
*I'm serious*

e) You nubs camp with heavy weapons. Try shotguns for once, sheesh. XP

Okay, I'm done. *whew* XD

I'm beginning to think this is why I loooove forums.
Moxus wrote:Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

Eclipse
Ranger

Post by Eclipse » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:34 am

^ i dont read any of your posts they are way to long.

Moxus
Delta Force

Post by Moxus » Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:08 am

Real Dry Canadian wrote:Oh and moxus the flame-thrower rapes everything and i mean EVERYTHING, i've taken down shees. tanks, ghosts, hogs, people, fuel whores and rocket nawbs.
Wow. I could imagine the ground based vehicles being "raped" by it, but not the Banshee. You would need so much lead, and if the Banshee is any distance in the sky it can't reach them...... at least that's what I've found.

-=Moxus=-
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

caboose

Post by caboose » Sat Nov 24, 2007 8:48 am

no needles. needles are nooby but ya if you have a shoutgun with a banshee charging the banshee is a easy target :)

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Sat Nov 24, 2007 9:16 am

eclipse wrote:^ i dont read any of your posts they are way to long.
amen.
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

Zealot0830
Operative

Post by Zealot0830 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:59 am

lol

Moxus
Delta Force

Post by Moxus » Sat Nov 24, 2007 1:43 pm

V33N + Gr@v!ty wrote:... humans all around you humping the dead bodies when they kill each other? Seriously. XD...
I am disgusted when people do that.

-=Moxus=-
Kayar wrote:The Collective: Spamming its way to a better tomorrow.
Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

caboose

Post by caboose » Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:49 am

i know its grose :shock: and i still think no needles they neebie to i mean they home in on perople lame i think replace fuel with a flame or something