UpComing Mod by Fonzie "Rocky Terrain Mod"

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

UpComing Mod by Fonzie "Rocky Terrain Mod"

Post by Fonzeh » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:15 am

This Will be a kind of Semi New map for halo Demo. Basically, the Floor of Bloodgulch is Rocks. I Will have huge mountains and little mounds, All in bloodgulch. You can Climb them to get some good sniping postitions or whatever.There wont be nothing but rocks for land in this mod. I dont think ill be doing any weapon swaps though I might add a needler in replace of noob weapons. Say Rocket or Fuel. Expect the Mod soon guys!
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

BRIMSTONE
Ranger

Post by BRIMSTONE » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:07 am

cool. swap the fuel witha needler though. rox are semi aceptable. but NO ONE LIKES A ROD NOOB

EliteGrunt
Veteran

Post by EliteGrunt » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:07 am

yay! :D
Awww, now what?

Ayumi
Ranger

Post by Ayumi » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:24 pm

*sigh*

Instead of calling people noobs just because they use heavy weapons, why don't you either a) admit that there are people who can, in a sense, snipe with rockets {meaning that not only new players use those weapons}, or b) learn to fight back.
It's like calling people shee noobs. Just get yourself into a LAAG on the other side of the map or a hard-to-reach area and take them down :roll:

Sounds like a good mod, anyway ^^

Code: Select all

sudo rm -rf /

Shodos
Veteran

Post by Shodos » Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:47 pm

neko-chan wrote:*sigh*

there are people who can, in a sense, snipe with rockets

It's like calling people shee noobs. Just get yourself into a LAAG on the other side of the map or a hard-to-reach area and take them down :roll:

Good thing those rockets travel so fast.

BRIMSTONE
Ranger

Post by BRIMSTONE » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:18 pm

im talking about the stupid noobs who get a fuel(in BG) and base camp and blow up everyones ass till you ban him,....i dont mind the weps. i just dont like the MISUSE of weps..

Andor
Operative

Post by Andor » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:51 pm

Sorry for the fact that I'm gonna sidetrack this topic but clearly it has to be done so that certain things are clearly understood. Any weapon thatc exists in bloodgilch can be equalled out by the others. Therefore there is no misuse, and skill is merely a particular perception point of wgat qaulifies as good gameplay.
Back on topic; Fonie I'm very happy to see that your advancing, and this sounds good. I'll try and get on AIM to give you hints/tips if I can. Well done. ;)
-A
Go Here: http://hosted.filefront.com/TheAndor
For my Mods, including the Evolution Trilogy, Refresh, and More....

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:16 pm

Instead of calling people noobs just because they use heavy weapons, why don't you either a) admit that there are people who can, in a sense, snipe with rockets {meaning that not only new players use those weapons}, or b) learn to fight back.

Oh, there's a much easier and more entertaining way.
1. Grab a shotgun.
2. Find the idiot.
3. Kick his ass while easily strafing around his shee. Seriously, they are incredibly easy to dodge once you figure it out. And it's fun!
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

BRIMSTONE
Ranger

Post by BRIMSTONE » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:22 pm

heheheh your right. its not like its hard to avoid....its just ANOYING

leftover_crack
SEAL

Post by leftover_crack » Tue Nov 20, 2007 3:49 pm

Kayar wrote:

Oh, there's a much easier and more entertaining way.
1. Grab a shotgun.
2. Find the idiot.
3. Kick his ass while easily strafing around his shee. Seriously, they are incredibly easy to dodge once you figure it out. And it's fun!
or u could just tag it

thats even more fun

then if they are kinda smart they jum out but then die from fall damage
the money fueled this empire & our racist history.
Although I'm forced to use it, the rules have all been set.
But life is not worth living when ur soul is in debt!

Fonzeh
Ranger
Location: "I didn't just take your mom out to dinner. I ate your mom for dinner."

Post by Fonzeh » Tue Nov 20, 2007 5:45 pm

Lol im glad you guys are liking the Idea. Well Heres an Update, First Floor of BG has been made. Made entirely of rocks that is. Im hoping you guys will like this. I Duplicated the Scenery in order to put it all over the map.Once that done ill raise the weapons and spawn points on top of the rocks. Im hoping this turns out to be as good as its looking! And thanks Andor. And no matter what the tipis. Ill take it into high Concideration when it comes from someone like you, Thanks Man! :D
G[v]N wrote:HUGE NOTIFICATION
THIS GRAVY HAS BRAINS
Mota-Lev was here 30/4/2010@2:18pm

Fuel
Green Beret

Post by Fuel » Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:01 pm

BRIMSTONE wrote:im talking about the stupid noobs who get a fuel(in BG) and base camp and blow up everyones ass till you ban him,....i dont mind the weps. i just dont like the MISUSE of weps..

i know they im me constantly to join the game, go on their team and own >_>

P!ckoff
Ranger

Post by P!ckoff » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:48 pm

Or the most fun of all, get your ass in the other shee and watch him drop from 10 stories high. Then type 'WHAT NOW, N00B? STAY OUT!' Mmm... fun.
Image Xpro + 3D texture

Dustyjjc
Veteran

Post by Dustyjjc » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:52 pm

Andor wrote:Sorry for the fact that I'm gonna sidetrack this topic but clearly it has to be done so that certain things are clearly understood. Any weapon thatc exists in bloodgilch can be equalled out by the others. Therefore there is no misuse, and skill is merely a particular perception point of wgat qaulifies as good gameplay.
Back on topic; Fonie I'm very happy to see that your advancing, and this sounds good. I'll try and get on AIM to give you hints/tips if I can. Well done. ;)
-A
Not to be rude or all, but any weapon that ever can be made can be countered. Even one that nukes everything except him every half-second with infinite ammo, you could still go to the noobs house and hit him in the head with a frying pan. Simple as that.

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Tue Nov 20, 2007 8:55 pm

I prefer using the assault rifle. Most banshee noobs will try and ram you, and it is actually really easy to dodge if you think about it. Use the AR or shotgun on them and if they try to flee, use the pistol or sniper.