MGM teamspeex

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

Will you use this?

Yes
83%
No
17%

Total votes: 12

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:30 am

yeah i saw that eclipse :D i knew he failed but i just pointed out that he typed it in the teamspeex chat thingy :D
TsGh

Ranger

Post by 002 » Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:15 pm

Teamspeex doesn't support the enter button. If you press that, it will just send it.

I'll see you noobs in a long time. You have all given me a reason to leave. Because nobody believes the truth which proves most of the people here are complete idiots. I can't list them all. Anyway, all of you should go see a physician. You're all nutcases.

G[v]N
Green Beret

Post by G[v]N » Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:50 pm

you noobs
LOL!!! :lol:
Moxus wrote:Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

Eclipse
Ranger

Post by Eclipse » Thu Feb 28, 2008 8:44 pm

The truth lmfao dude i fucking showed you how much of a noob you are you can't even photoshop a picture correct. So honestly I dont really care if you leave.

TheSlothist
SEAL

Post by TheSlothist » Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:20 pm

Gra[V]33N wrote:
Kayar wrote:
Real Dry Canadian wrote:OOOOHHHH GGGAAAAAAWWWWDDDD
WTF QUOTE STEALERS
I R PON U NOW
OMFG THE INTERNET IS SO SRS.

cQuence
Ranger

Post by cQuence » Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:31 pm

real dry canadian.. what is so good about 333?
Changed my name to cQuence... Im still Shockwav tho.

Kayar
Delta Force

Post by Kayar » Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:45 am

GAWD NO!
~Kayar~
TaxiService wrote:You haven't seen like the 90% of the dicks i drew. Someday i'll make a website where people will be able to browse the contents of my old notebooks.
WilliamSub wrote:They flock with your hormones
MGM Sig

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:32 pm

002 is a noob :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ODCk6lXn2g#GU5U2spHI_4

read his noobish coment he left on youtube
TsGh

Ranger

Post by 002 » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:52 am

Eclipse|Proto wrote:The truth lmfao dude i fucking showed you how much of a noob you are you can't even photoshop a picture correct. So honestly I dont really care if you leave.
You sure showed us but you showed how much of a noob YOU are.

You are so dumb, stupid, and insensitive. I don't have photoshop. How do I spell it to you. I DON'T HAVE PHOTOSHOP. I never bought anything over the internet. You're a complete idiot who has no memory in the right things. I'm not flaming you, I'm telling you the truth. You're an idiot. Face it, you are an idiot. You will always be stubborn and dumb. You can't change it. I can't change it. You're dumb and hard to talk to. Want me to kick you harder? And I don't care if you really die, it would be a relief. I would be the one cremating you. I will be the one disposing of your ashes to some dog in a warehouse. I will be the one constantly kicking you and pwning you.
The comment isn't noobish if it's true. You're dumb, stubborn, idiotic, stupid, and a complete idiot with no respect for people that own you harder and harder. I can keep pwning you all as long as you realize you're all nooby, stupid, and a stubborn mule with no brains. Again, I'm not flaming, it's true.

And about the comment, you said you wouldn't give it out even though everyone else has it. You make macs look stupid and for hackers only, such as hacking a halo ce map and converting to demo then hacking it some more.

You will meet the same fate as Eclipse, I would be the one cremating you. I will be the one disposing of your ashes to some dog in a warehouse. I will be the one constantly kicking you and pwning you. I will own you so hard, you will cry like a fountain and a waterfall wishing that day never came. You are a pathetic excuse for someone that make thing better. You are a perfect excuse for making someone or something look bad such as the macs you just ruined their reputation.

DOUBLE KILL

Any more people want owned? You can get owned for free.

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:06 pm

002 is insane windows are for hackers <_< and btw i used a windows prosses and modified it to convert full to demo its not really hard at all its really simple with a little research <_<
TsGh

zapconquest
Ranger

Post by zapconquest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:06 pm

You never converted full to demo.

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:12 pm

zapconquest wrote:You never converted full to demo.
indeed i did <_< well CE to Demo :D since Hangemhigh only works on trial
TsGh

zapconquest
Ranger

Post by zapconquest » Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:10 pm

Actually, it doesn't work on halo trial. Stop lying.
http://www.halotrialmods.org/forums/sho ... php?t=2754

Ranger

Post by 002 » Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:58 pm

Tyler777 wrote:002 is insane windows are for hackers <_< and btw i used a windows prosses and modified it to convert full to demo its not really hard at all its really simple with a little research <_<
I don't care if you put it under a tree your dog peed on to convert it.

Mac Hacker
Ranger

Post by Mac Hacker » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:40 pm

002 wrote:
Tyler777 wrote:002 is insane windows are for hackers <_< and btw i used a windows prosses and modified it to convert full to demo its not really hard at all its really simple with a little research <_<
I don't care if you put it under a tree your dog peed on to convert it.
lmao well tell that to the portal hack i released :D <_<

btw everyone i am not making it for full since the demo section here is the onlything active to help MGM i am not releaseing my hacks anywhere but here
ok and for only demo unless i get a full request witch i will post in full section :D btw the coords hack i can do for full easy
TsGh