Blam! Developer Communities Network

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Re: HDM

Post by TaxiService » Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:41 pm

>_> AGRRHG ITS SIMPLE!!! GODDAMMIT FUEL! >.< i told him that if he didn't release a public tut within 24 hours about how to fix that radar thing I would have. and the 24 hours passed from like three days. D:<

another chance, fuel: TELL PEOPLE HOW TO FIX THE RADAR OR I WILL! >_<

you could ask yourself why is taxi so bitchy? why do he wants other people to know? BECAUSE IF YOU KEEP THE "SECRET" FOR YOU IT WILL BE USELESS! D:<
IT's LIKE FINDING A CURE FOR CANCER AND DON'T GIVE TO ANYONE!!! RGGRGR! i found it too! i just didn't thought about that until now.
Now i know, so if you don't brevet, it i will. ¬_¬ 24 hours by... NOW!

EDIT: i've spoke with him on aim, and he has that depression like "noone posted in mai topics, then people don't care bout mah mods :cry:" etcetera. ¬_¬
and guess what? IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT, HUMANS! THAT'S BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T SPAM IN HIS TOPIC! D:< GRGRGRGR!!!
  • TaxiService! Shitposting since 2007!
MGM Sig

G[v]N
Green Beret

Post by G[v]N » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:05 am

OMG!! NO PHUEL!! I <3 YOU (but Taxi moar lulz he's my hug buddeh) BUTZ I R MATURE NOW SO I R NOT SPAM (LOL?) AND I HAVE LOTS OF HOMEWORK..SO NOT MUCH TIME..AGHH!!!

I mean, there's not much to talk about your AWESOME fix. ._. Hugs?

EDIT:
OMG I forgot to pass the blame on! Dammnit! It's all because of you stupid inferior beings! Pond scum! Microorganisms! Bacteria! Cockroaches!

THE TIME FOR PENITENCE HAS COME!!!!

ACCEPT YOUR FATE!!

FEEL THE FURY OF MY ROFLRAWR!!!

Back on topic:
Taxi, do you mean to premiere that screenie, or just post it to show you fixed the radar? Because if you meant for the previous, right now the mod is called..

Nah, Taxi will tell ya guys.
Moxus wrote:Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:27 pm

no, just to make people see i fixed the radar. D:

(actually my radar is always fixed, but since i installed leopard (DAMN IT!) bases shaders are now bitchy, so the pic could've looked like taken on a crappy computer with fixed radar! D:) (anyway i know how to fix it. <_<)

...but i feel bad releasing the tutoriaaal!!! D: i hate fuel when he behaves like that! damn him and his assholish depression... ¬_¬

EDIT: <radarfix tut was released by fuel>
i will release the radarfix tut when i'll release my map with fixed shaders. <_< (i have a theory that i will explain later that could maybe fix the black shaderz. o_o meow!) if fuel don't releases the tut since i release that map, then i will. <_< i really will. >.<
Last edited by TaxiService on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MGM Sig

G[v]N
Green Beret

Post by G[v]N » Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:01 pm

Taxi!! Remember our epic modding group plan!! REMEMBER!!
Moxus wrote:Many thanks to the people who have made my years on MGM and on Halo Demo so memorable.

Sparky
Delta Force

New subdirectories

Post by Sparky » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:06 pm

Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:58 pm

NEWS FLASH!

HDM has a frame setup! Now you can browse MGM and HDM at the same time, in the same window!

Visit http://www.halodemo.net to see!
Either you are groping for answers, or you are asking God and listening to Jesus.

Modzy
Green Beret

Post by Modzy » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Epic win.

G[v]N
Green Beret

Post by G[v]N » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:17 am

Modzy wrote:Epic

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:59 am

...why halo demo mods' banner represents halo 3 masterchief... ._.
MGM Sig

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:03 am

We were talking about that before. In my opinion, any Halo artwork is suitable. I understand why you would want it to be true to the Halo Demo game, though. But also, most of our original modding applications (except for HexEdit) were only intended to be used for Halo Full. That's why we were converting the headers before using them, for example.

But we need more logos and we don't have any Halo Demo ones yet... (hint hint, nudge nudge)

TaxiService
Night Stalker

Post by TaxiService » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:02 am

uhm... didn't notice that halo full's MC used mark VI armor. <_<
MGM Sig

nil
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by nil » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:43 pm

MORE NEWS

I, along with Sparky and perhaps other people, got all the cool mods up in the database from MGM (the non-cool ones are under the rejection list followed by certain reasons). Start uploading your mods there. Unlike the MGM upload place thingy, you can upload it yourself so long as you have access (or can ask someone to that has access). Before uploading, make sure you read "Uploading Rules" and "Streamline Formatting" in the Mod database discussion page though.
I am no longer active to Halo or MGM, and don't guarantee a response on the forums or through email. I will however linger around the discord room for general chatting. It's been fun!

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:39 am

Added Server Stats to the first post here.

Sparky
Delta Force

Post by Sparky » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:45 pm

NEWS:

We have a working Dictionary!
Also, take a gander at our Tags page!

It's a-me, a-Sparky!

Post by It's a-me, a-Sparky! » Thu Mar 19, 2009 7:13 am

HDM is being upgraded. Standby for transpo-- I mean, wait a few minutes.

Oh, and Monoman, my guest confirmation image was the same thing the last time I posted as a guest. ?? :(