NEED HEX CODE LIST

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

NEED HEX CODE LIST

Post by GUEST » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:47 pm

ANYBODY HAVE A LIST OF HEX CODES FOR VEHICLES AND WEAPONS?

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:49 pm

Deox is reluctant to give that out and has confined the list to the Halo Mod Development section. :(

Post by GUEST » Sat Apr 15, 2006 6:38 pm

:( awwwww. Why?

Deox
Operative

Post by Deox » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:18 pm

GUEST wrote::( awwwww. Why?
If I gave out codes like that to a public place like this, people could make their own mods at ease...Now, although I am not a bad or greedy person, I think that Halo Demo modding is something which people must learn on their own.

>Shadow<, I will give you a list of weapons, equipment, and vehicles, as soon as you can prove to me that you know how to figgure it out by yourself (by making a mod, and getting into the Mod Dev forum).

I am willing to make your modding experience easier, but only to a certain degree.

I hope you can understand.

Post by GUEST » Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:40 pm

I know how to mod and all, but i just need a few hex edit codes to get me started.

Deox
Operative

Post by Deox » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:07 am

GUEST wrote:I know how to mod and all, but i just need a few hex edit codes to get me started.
If you knew how to mod you would also be able to know where and how to find the hex codes...I'm not trying to be rude or anything, but I'd just like to see proof before I go out giving away free knowledge.

{SF} Flood
Operative

Post by {SF} Flood » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:16 am

or you can show monoman your mod you made. Then you can see hexedit codes for bloodgulch and the silent Cartographer map. :D
Umm....whats a signature?