Monoman, check your PM's

Everything about HD, MD, and their mods.

Moderator: Halo Moderators

{SBF}Leader
Veteran

Monoman, check your PM's

Post by {SBF}Leader » Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:53 pm

I sent you the specs of a mod I made. Can you accept me into ModDev so I can begin work on another mod? The new mod I am making is going to try and change spawn points and add a pilotable pelican to the SC. I have done it before but I just need the code again. Thank you Monoman.

~Z3leader
http://www.clanhalo.forumup.com
not my site.... just go there!!!!!!!

Deox
Operative

Re: Monoman, check your PM's

Post by Deox » Sat Apr 15, 2006 3:51 pm

(Z3)Leader wrote:I sent you the specs of a mod I made. Can you accept me into ModDev so I can begin work on another mod? The new mod I am making is going to try and change spawn points and add a pilotable pelican to the SC. I have done it before but I just need the code again. Thank you Monoman.

~Z3leader
lol, pilotable pelican in Silent Cartographer is fairly easy, if you know what you're doing...what I'd like to see is a pilotable pelican in bloodgulch. Now THAT would be awesome.

{SF} Flood
Operative

Post by {SF} Flood » Sun Apr 16, 2006 5:20 am

Do you mean a pilotable pelican in Silent Cartographer is fairly easy to do in the demo for fairly easy in the full version?
Umm....whats a signature?

Deox
Operative

Post by Deox » Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:21 pm

(Z3) Flººd wrote:Do you mean a pilotable pelican in Silent Cartographer is fairly easy to do in the demo for fairly easy in the full version?
I don't have the full version of Halo, but I can't imagine why it would be much harder than the Demo.

It is fairly easy to get a flyable pelican in the Silent Cartographer (in Halo Demo), if you know what you are doing.

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:23 pm

Then do it. :D

{SF} Flood
Operative

Post by {SF} Flood » Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:56 pm

so can you tell me how to do it please :?:

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:59 am

demo is harder because you have to inject the data and do everything by hand. The programs that allow you to mess with full don't work on demo files.

this being said, I've piloted a pelican in bloodgulch demo and let me tell you the handling is awful.

{SF} Flood
Operative

Post by {SF} Flood » Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:44 am

so how did you get a pelican in the bloodgulch level? Or do you mean The Silent Cartographer Single player level.

Deox
Operative

Post by Deox » Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:25 am

Anonymous wrote:demo is harder because you have to inject the data and do everything by hand. The programs that allow you to mess with full don't work on demo files.

this being said, I've piloted a pelican in bloodgulch demo and let me tell you the handling is awful.
Totally. How do those pilots do it? I have much more respect for the pelican pilots now.

{SF} Flood
Operative

Post by {SF} Flood » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:08 pm

so how did you get a pelican in the the silent cartographer to become drivable?

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:49 pm

Can Someone who has made a Pelican in Blood Gulch PLEASE release it for the general public??? You would be my number 1 fan with modding!
I flyed a pelican in the full halo and hloding down spacebar (jump) made me hover up. Releasing all controls did nothing. Also when i drove ino a wall, the whole cockpit went right through (glitch!) It was hilarious! :lol:

{SF} Flood
Operative

Post by {SF} Flood » Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:32 pm

So can anyone tell me how to make the pelicans in the silent cartographer level for halo DEMO flyable please :D :?: