Bloodgulch on Steroids.

Moderator: Altimit01

Level of noobishness? (0-3)

0 - [Noobish? That's certainly not a word I'd associate with this mod!] Best mod I've ever seen! Gimme gimme gimme!
57%
1 - [Somewhat noobish] Great mod, but I've seen better.
29%
2 - [Too noobish for me] This mod is okay, but it's not something I'd enjoy playing with.
No votes
3 - [Extremely noobish] This is a noob mods, for noobs like you. I am no noob, and I do not appreciate noob mods. I should've listened to the warning you gave me at the beginning of this post!
14%

Total votes: 7

Deox
Operative

Bloodgulch on Steroids.

Post by Deox » Thu May 11, 2006 10:48 pm

Be warned: What you are about to see may be the single noobiest mod that has ever existed. This is the only warning I'm giving you -- turn back now if you have any second thoughts regarding this.

But please read this before you close this page! This is not just another projectile-swap mod! Well...maybe it is...but there's a secret suprise at the end which will change any bad first impressions you may have.

I understand that this mod will not appeal to everyone, so please be considerate if you do not like it.

Okay! If you've made it this far, give yourself five points!

When you spawn, you automatically recieve four plasma grenades.

When you die, you obviously drop however many plasma grenades you have left.

Sniper rifles shoot tank shells.

Rocket Warthogs have auto-fire, and do not need reloading (This was inspired by Bloot). Also, assault rifles shoot needles!

Banshees are in ubernoob mode! Primary fire generates fuel rod blasts, secondary fire releases a rocket! Woot!

Chaingun Warthogs shoot sniper shells, increasing your chance of a headshot by about one million!

Shotguns shoot needles!

Automatic Rocket Launchers!

And that's all.

Now, for the good part:

All of the changes described in this mod are CSS -- this means that everyone who joined could see the changes, without me having to give them the mod.

This means I won't have to give this mod out. :P

I hope you enjoyed these pictures!

Deox

?mike?
Ranger

Post by ?mike? » Fri May 12, 2006 3:42 am

lol nice! i dont mind noobish mods. i think they are fun.

«Beast»
Ranger

Post by «Beast» » Fri May 12, 2006 10:43 am

Okay, this mod is WAY noob, as far as how cheap the weapons are. But the fact that this has CSS projectiles is WAY sweet. Now lets see some CSS bitmaps, hehe.

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Fri May 12, 2006 11:11 am

Ha, Deox once again, making mods like crazy. Dude, your mods are awesome. You know, i'd like to play you one day Deox. hehe. With the mod you have above. hehe. That would be awesome. Aight, i'll be talking to you. Peace out.
Beast wrote:Okay, this mod is WAY noob, as far as how cheap the weapons are. But the fact that this has CSS projectiles is WAY sweet. Now lets see some CSS bitmaps, hehe.

hehe, I love noob mods. I'll play you with my latest NOOB mod Beast. hehe. I'll so win you have no idea...hehe. I'll be talking to you too, Peace out.