Help With My Next Mod...

Moderator: Altimit01

Syperium
Ranger

Help With My Next Mod...

Post by Syperium » Mon May 15, 2006 8:55 pm

Alright, I am working on a mod that i am hoping to blow Sword and Deox's mod's out of the picture... hehe. (they are still better than me at modding. So is Insom.) I am having some trouble with replacement... Can someone supply me with a 16 byte list of Vehicles (ihev), and Weapons (poew). I don't know how to make the list myself, just because of the fact, it won't jump to anything when I search for "ihev", or something like that.

If i remember, someone said, If you search for "ihev" All of the meta's down two lines from that, is the same as the list on the offset list... I'm not sure if that is true, so can someone give me an up-to-date answer on that. Thanks.

This Mod is hopfully going to be the best ever... (Who knows, I might hack the halo 3...(I wish). O yeah sword, I heard about what you are doing to the "Wall of Gulch". Ha, dude. If you pull that gun off, that is going to be awesome. Hah! I am definitly going to have to play that... Hah!

Alright, I'm going to go. If someone can help me with those problems... That would be greatly appriciated. Thanks. Bye.

Titan
Veteran

Post by Titan » Tue May 16, 2006 6:04 am

Sword or Deox (can't remember who) posted the CSS weapon codes in the Dev Board. Look for them. As with the vhicial codes just start swaping them and you should figure out which is which.

sword
Ranger

Post by sword » Tue May 16, 2006 11:08 am

Did I say that you could capitalise the first letter in my name? Of course not.

Oh, and that was Deox.

PS, syperium. Please don't brag if you don't even know how to do something like that.
The sword.

«Beast»
Ranger

Post by «Beast» » Tue May 16, 2006 11:26 am

I always purposely leave your name lowercased, even if it begins a sentence, hehe. And I don't think he was bragging, I think he was saying the best he's ever made. He even openly said you were a better modder. Anyway, yeah, the codes are on here somewhere, do a search.

Oh oh! Who likes my sig? Isn't it just seizure-tastic?! @_@;;;

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Tue May 16, 2006 1:58 pm

Yes. Beast is right. I am most definitly now bragging. Hah! Sorry that you think that sword. I will say again i you didn't see what i typed first. I will say this with more confidence. Sword, Deox, And A Bunny, and Insom, etc, Are far more better modders than me. Sword, I am accually looking up to you right now. And along with A bunny and Deox. Insom, I am looking up to him for somethings too... He has that one mod where he made the warthogs small and extremely large. Hah! I think that is cool. Well, i am going to look for thse "CSS 16 Byte list's that Deox made... Thankyou for telling me there is such a thing. Peace.

Ps. Beast,
Oh oh! Who likes my sig? Isn't it just seizure-tastic?! @_@;;;
I am having a definite seizure over that sig... Hah! Nice dude. O yes, I am hoping to talk to you tonight on some things... Peace. "@_@;;;"[/quote]

sword
Ranger

Post by sword » Tue May 16, 2006 2:10 pm

I'm sorry to say this, but I just don't seem to like your attitude overall.

Though, maybe I'm just being stuck up now :P
The sword.

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Tue May 16, 2006 2:16 pm

Haha, dude. I'm most definitly not being negative. And, Stuck up? How could you possibly be stuck up to something? I don't really understand that, and i honestly don't really know what I'm typing... But, it is ok. Well... I'm still looking for those CSS 16 Byte decimal list... No luck.. If someone knows where the exact location of it is... Please, feel free to post a link... Thanks. Bye.

(SBF)Grat
Operative

Post by (SBF)Grat » Tue May 16, 2006 2:22 pm

Dude, do you ever check your pm's? i thoght i pmed u a list of css stuff.
signature? F*** the signature
(SBF)Grat

go to ratonfire411.googlepages.com for mods, tutorials, and more.

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Tue May 16, 2006 2:30 pm

Hah, sorry Grat. Thanks dude. Sorry that i didn't check my inbox... Thanks again. Peace.