The official thread for people who will be gone for a while

Moderator: Altimit01

?Demon?
SEAL

Post by ?Demon? » Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:57 pm

I'll be 15 in September. I would have taken Algebra II/Trig last year, but my school district is run by a bunch of idiots who don't really like it when kids skip grades. Anyhoo, sophomore year is going to be fun. And a bitch. That reminds me, I really should be doing summer reading right now.
<_<
>_>

EDIT: And the books that we are supposed to read are bad. Really bad. At least my junior year I'll be in calculus. :D
Karahna wrote:I have a small penis. :(
PWNAGED! DON'T ASK ME MOD QUESTIONS OR I WILL JUST MAKE FUN OF YOU AND CALL YOU MEAN NAMES.

Yummy
Ranger

Post by Yummy » Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:56 pm

Sweet, so am I....but i'm not taking that many classes, i'm in accelerated. That's gonna be 11 classes/activities. :shock:

?Demon?
SEAL

Post by ?Demon? » Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:17 pm

:shock: 11?!
PWNAGED! DON'T ASK ME MOD QUESTIONS OR I WILL JUST MAKE FUN OF YOU AND CALL YOU MEAN NAMES.

?mike?
Ranger

Post by ?mike? » Sat Aug 26, 2006 6:53 pm

i have 12 classes... i think :?

A Bunny
Operative

Post by A Bunny » Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:48 pm

Demon wrote:I'll be 15 in September. I would have taken Algebra II/Trig last year, but my school district is run by a bunch of idiots who don't really like it when kids skip grades. Anyhoo, sophomore year is going to be fun. And a bitch. That reminds me, I really should be doing summer reading right now.
<_<
>_>

EDIT: And the books that we are supposed to read are bad. Really bad. At least my junior year I'll be in calculus. :D
You're taking pre-calc over the summer? or does your school just cut that out of the curriculum? or are you just counting pre-calc as calculus?

Just asking because I had to take pre-calc my sophmore year to get into calculus.

?Demon?
SEAL

Post by ?Demon? » Sat Aug 26, 2006 8:18 pm

They stretch pre-calc out to a full year class instead of a one semester class. Since most what is learned in pre-calc is taught in Algebra II/Trig, I am going to take pre-calc over the summer and learn everything that I didn't learn in Algebra II/Trig. (In case you haven't already guessed, math is my strongest and favorite subject. XD) I just was getting bored spending my freshman year in a Geometry class and being told in May that there was an Honors Geometry class where all you did was proofs. ::sigh:: Junior year I will take Calculus. If I have enough room in my schedule I'll take 3D Animation the same year, which is taught by this ex-hippy-like guy in a room with 30+ G5 iMacs. Anyway, I'll stop rambling.

A Bunny
Operative

Post by A Bunny » Sun Aug 27, 2006 6:39 am

Demon wrote:They stretch pre-calc out to a full year class instead of a one semester class.
That's what they have in my district. There's not much in it that is any different than in Algebra II/Trig.

?Demon?
SEAL

Post by ?Demon? » Sun Aug 27, 2006 9:44 am

Yep. It still couldn't hurt to take Pre-Calc over the summer knowing most of it already. XD Monoman needs to add the Image smiley to the set of Emoticons....

Yummy
Ranger

Post by Yummy » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:08 pm

Eh....well ok...i'm gonna be out of modding for the school. This is 10th grade for me, and i realized that i didn't get the grades i hoped for last year (A & B's...usually i have a standard of all A's). So, i'm gonna take out the stuff that i don't NEED to do. I will still check in occassionaly and post - like Christmas break and stuff. Cya all for like 8 months.

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:46 pm

Cya man. :wink:

For once we're actually using this thread for what it was made for. XD

?Demon?
SEAL

Post by ?Demon? » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:44 pm

>Shadow< wrote:For once we're actually using this thread for what it was made for. XD
What, and we aren't using this one for what it was intended for?

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Wed Aug 30, 2006 9:10 pm

-_- Umm no, THAT is for perfectly useless but fun spam. THIS is for:
The official thread for people who will be gone for a while. And noobie said he was leaving for awhile.

{SF} Flood
Operative

Post by {SF} Flood » Sat Sep 23, 2006 5:52 am

Hey everybody its me {FS} Flººd. Sorry I have been gone for so long. I just started school on the 6th and I have been really busy.
Umm....whats a signature?

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:38 am

Welcome back! :D

rebelj12a
Operative

Post by rebelj12a » Sat Sep 23, 2006 6:04 pm

im finaly back with internet, i havent been on much but hey now i got cable modem
Some live some die, in the way of the samurai...