CSS Projectiles

Moderator: Altimit01

>Shadow<
Halo Moderator
Halo Moderator

Post by >Shadow< » Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:11 am

Why don't you just ask him and find out? Hm?

Syperium
Ranger

Post by Syperium » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:08 pm

That's all I really ever do is mod. And play Half Life 2, and Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence.

I have no life though. Keep that in mind.

Pool
Veteran

Post by Pool » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:10 am

i asked sword if he has done the island v2 lately and he said no

spida
SEAL

Post by spida » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:01 pm

Hey wow my posts have increased rapidly. And i'm not spamming like I did a long time ago if some of you remember. Haha. Sorry about that to. And I doubt sword wants to mod 24/7 let alone tell you, pool, what he is doing on his mods. I think he would tell someone a little higher in rank, no offense, then you.

Pool
Veteran

Post by Pool » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:11 am

well it seems like you spida aren't doing anything else but checking always these forums because you always reply to all

Yummy
Ranger

Post by Yummy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 12:14 pm

But, if you are into modding, of course you would check the forums a lot. As you said pool, it "seems" that that's all he does, so how can you assume that? I wonder what else you do pool, huh?

spida
SEAL

Post by spida » Tue Jan 09, 2007 4:46 pm

Yea! Horray for yummy. Thanks yummy. And dude it takes me about 10 minutes to just sit down and read the forums a day and reply. And I don't reply to everything. Check the normal posts. I reply to those a lot but not all nooby ones that annoy me or topics that have been started that I am not in. And yes, yummy, I am into modding a lot. I think I have almost discovered something that I have been trying to do for a long time. And do you care if I use your great 2 way teleporters idea as long as I say this was yummy's idea, he did it first and I did my own worrk but used the idea? Is that ok with you? If not it doesn't matter.

Yummy
Ranger

Post by Yummy » Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:41 pm

2-way teleporters weren't really my idea, I mean...wait....trying to think of a mod with 2-way teleporters....can anyone name one??? I'm being serious....(besides mine). Sure, I really don't care as long as you say I did it. Don't even need to ask permission....

WHOA dude, I started this topic in July 28...and it's still a "hot" topic. Of course, we are not on the topic of CSS projectiles anymore because after about a page we get off topic :P

Trinity.
SEAL

Post by Trinity. » Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:19 pm

I'm not really into Demo modding anymore.

Got a bit boring for me, but I'm willing to stay around and help anyone with questions...

I'm just addicted to AA, AoE II, STGB, RoN, and CaCG.
MGM Team Wraith
Xbox Live Gamertag: HybuR
Professional Halo Player