eschaton is enticing me and killing me

Moderator: Altimit01

rebelj12a
Operative

eschaton is enticing me and killing me

Post by rebelj12a » Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:19 am

i completed to parts to my mod 40+ hours and its all gone... something about out of bounds exception... when it worked just perfectly the day before... may be i should just leave it for a day or two and it will work? lol probably not
Some live some die, in the way of the samurai...

sword
Ranger

Post by sword » Wed Jun 06, 2007 12:33 pm

index out of bounds exception? If thats what it is then it was an array problem in the programming. Say there is an array with 3 things in it and then eschaton calls the 4th then it'll throw an index out of bounds exception due to calling a part of an array that doesn't exist.

sooo, what were you doing when that happened?
The sword.

Altimit01
Eschaton Dev
Eschaton Dev

Post by Altimit01 » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:15 pm

Isn't that also what the error box for halo says when you've messed up the map somehow?
Disclaimer: I am no longer active. Any posts, PMs or other communication I use has no guarantee of accuracy or follow up.
Download Eschaton: Mediafire

rebelj12a
Operative

Post by rebelj12a » Wed Jun 06, 2007 4:25 pm

what was a doing? i was tweaking my rail gun... it worked fine, the previous day, and the out of bounds exception happened before.... so i exited and opened it up again the day before... worked fine... so i backed it up... then the next day it didnt work, and neither did the backup....
Some live some die, in the way of the samurai...